• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT| of 9 Years Urley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frantic

sephi22 said:
Okay, here's the deal.

I'll livestream the game if you really, really want me to, but if I do that, I will not answer any further questions while I'm livestreaming. I'll run through the various modes, hit up training mode, gallery, challenge mode, etc., but I will not entertain the stream monsters or requests. I'll be looking up questions asked here on my iPod and I may or may not answer them.

Will you cross the line GAF?
Just have fun with the game, man. We can wait a few days to get our own hands on the game. :p

Bizazedo

_dementia said:
I just assumed there were.

Wow.
I had always heard there weren't going to be.

I now have .00000005% hope there will be and, added to my current fiending, am now in even more agony waiting.

So, thanks for that :).

sephi22 said:
Okay, here's the deal.

I'll livestream the game if you really, really want me to, but if I do that, I will not answer any further questions while I'm livestreaming. I'll run through the various modes, hit up training mode, gallery, challenge mode, etc., but I will not entertain the stream monsters or requests. I'll be looking up questions asked here on my iPod and I may or may not answer them.

Don't do it, answer questions instead!

Dahbomb

Chavelo said:
Have fun being a clone/step brother/half brother. :3
Haters gonna hate... Gamers gonna game.... Dark Vergil's gonna rise

SuperVergil.jpg

koryuken

koryuken said:
I ordered the guide with 1st overnight shipping... lets see what happens. I should get it on Wednesday if the gamestop date is legit. I will share the wealth :)

LOL Gamespot changed the release date of the guide from 11/8/2011 to 11/15/2011. Cancelled, new order from Amazon.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
sephi22 said:
Okay, here's the deal.

Do it! Will it be archived? Hope it's on twitch.tv.

I don't think capcops will come for you.

mr. puppy

Banned
Dahbomb said:
Enzo edit the damn changelog... GET ON IT!

WTF @ those values... Nova has more than a 200% boost in XFLVL3!!!!

Anchor character confirmed.

nono you forgot that the 30% red health is also in the second trial, its not 200%

sephi22 said:
Okay, here's the deal.

Follow your heart.

JeTmAn81

IMO, even with the huge X-factor bonuses, Phoenix Wright's LVL3 is still going to be inferior to Vergil's. The damage is just overkill, and 650k is enough to kill a character after an average combo anyway, and Vergil won't have all the playability drawbacks that Phoenix does. Just DT him out, build some meter and then bring him in for the killshot.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Isn't there anything else that's free without a view limit? Still think twitch is the best way to go, but that's only cause I have the iPhone app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom