• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 3DS GBA Ambassador games aren't here yet.

I just thought everyone should know, since y'all keep asking about it and won't shut yer yaps. New thread for no news, right?

So, not only do we get moaning/endless "is it here yet" in any vaguely relevant threads, we now have a dedicated thread for it too? Great.

So, not only do we get moaning/endless "is it here yet" in any vaguely relevant threads, we now have a dedicated thread for it too? Great.

People ask every thread instead of just reading two posts above them. This is just an FYI. If people want to complain about it or whatever, that's fine. I'm not too worried about it actually.

People ask every thread instead of just reading two posts above them. This is just an FYI. If people want to complain about it or whatever, that's fine. I'm not too worried about it actually.

It just spreads it further. If the mods wanted to turn this into the designated "moan/ask about/whatever" thread for it, coming down hard on it polluting other threads I'd be for it though.

it's taking a while because they can't find the files for those five nes classics games.

Ba-dum-tish!

sphinx

the piano man
just a heads-up: European 3DSs will get the GBA games AFTER 2011. That means sometime into 2012.

so it is :(:(:(:(

It just spreads it further. If the mods wanted to turn this into the designated "moan/ask about/whatever" thread for it, coming down hard on it polluting other threads I'd be for it though.

Ba-dum-tish!

I feel bad about doing it now :( But if it gets people to stop asking about when they're coming I'm happy.

Emitan

At first I was pissed off, but I'd rather have this thread existing than the other one being bumped. Someone is still going to bump the other one, though.

Anth0ny

Can't say I care. Mario is keeping me busy, and Mario Kart is here in a week.

We should have had these god damn games months ago.

Top Bottom