• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 3DS GBA Ambassador games aren't here yet.

iwata-fantasy-tactics.jpg

The inability to configure button layout pretty much killed virtual console/NES games for me on 3DS so I'm not even going to bother downloading those GBA games when they arrive. I'll stick to my GBA SP backlight model. I want to run with Y & jump with B, not B to run and A to jump in my Mario game.
*Hugs Super Mario 3D Land*

Not only is there no Y button on any GB or GBA, but the A and B buttons are in the same angle as they are on 3DS.

The inability to configure button layout pretty much killed virtual console/NES games for me on 3DS so I'm not even going to bother downloading those GBA games when they arrive. I'll stick to my GBA SP backlight model. I want to run with Y & jump with B, not B to run and A to jump in my Mario game.
*Hugs Super Mario 3D Land*

Have you seen the B & A buttons on a Gameboy?

175px-Nintendo_Gameboy.jpg

They're positioned in the same way the B & A buttons on the 3DS are.

Roto13

Have you seen the B & A buttons on a Gameboy?

175px-Nintendo_Gameboy.jpg

They're positioned in the same way the B & A buttons on the 3DS are.

I figure anyone who can't adapt between those two perfectly reasonable button configurations must have some crippling mental handicap anyway.

Top Bottom