• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer S3 |OT| Of Burt Reynolds, Jai Alai, Predator, and being Selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulu-s-Archer-Banner-archer-19668734-900-350.jpg

-What: Archer season 3

-When: January 19

-Why: Because it's the most AWESOME show you'll ever watch. And plus, Burt Reynolds, Archer's idol, will be a guest on the show.

-Promos: Yes, but I can find only one:

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/archer

-What's the story in the S2 thread and Jason's Ultimatum?
Here's the thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=27012759&postcount=303

While waiting for this new season to start I should try getting my friends into Frisky Dingo...before the name scared them away but saying "It's by the people who made Archer" might work now

Tokubetsu

It's like meowschwitz in here. Still my favorite Archer moment. That whole episode really but the cat stuff was just...I was on the floor.

Fucking right! Cannot wait. My girlfriend and I quote this show on an almost daily basis. Remember the episode in season 1 when Archer is trying to train Cyril to be a field agent?

"Never leave a paper trail. That's lesson one"
"Always keep your stories vague. THAT'S lesson one"

We use the "lesson one" line all the time, because it can work in every situation.
When cooking dinner: "Don't burn the food. That's lesson one."
When playing Mario Kart: "Don't cheat on Maku Wuhu. That's lesson one!"
When drinking: "Don't drink so fast you get sick. THAT'S lesson one."

Anyway, can't wait to get another year's worth of quotables from this season. DANGER ZONE

lupinko

"Mulatto butts, (mulatto butts), mulatto butts, (mulatto butts)! Black and white butts, (black and white butts), mulatto butts, (mulatto butts)!

Black ass momma, (black ass momma), white ass daddy, (white ass daddy)!

Mulatto butts, (mulatto butts), mulatto butts, (mulatto butts)! Black and white butts, (black and white butts), mulatto butts, (mulatto butts)!"

Shiv47

Let's not forget the upcoming book which will teach you the secrets of how to be awesome, in case you didn't already know (released Jan 17):

51mNV-lTubL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom