• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer S3 |OT| Of Burt Reynolds, Jai Alai, Predator, and being Selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
As an enormous fan of the first season I'm ashamed to say I only just caught up with season 2 this week. Definitely be keeping up with Season 3 this time, cannot wait!

BigAT

tumblr_lhjjggWcc61qe2zhmo1_500.gif

Krieger-san, soon we will be watching the new season of Archer, yes?

I just read a review of Haywire and noticed that the Gina Carano's name in the film is Mallory Kane, which is a weird amalgamation of two names from Archer. Surely just a coincidence, but I found it amusing.

Raxus

I just read a review of Haywire and noticed that the Gina Carano's name in the film is Mallory Kane, which is a weird amalgamation of two names from Archer. Surely just a coincidence, but I found it amusing.

Hopefully no pigmies were harmed in the making of Haywire.

I really gotta leave this thread. I will be quoting this show in my head all fucking day.

bryehn

Never seen this show, but man does Archer look like Xander Crews from Frisky Dingo! Looks like the older (good) Adult Swim stuff, is it?

Ah, it IS Adam Reed from Frisky Dingo/Sealab 2021!

I gotta see this, anywhere to watch it in Canada?

Slizz

Can't wait*Bart Scott voice*

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to wait till later as this coincides with the Heat Laker game. Can't wait though.

I'm a lil pissed though they've been showing teasers on TNT and gave away a hilarious bit with Lana and Archer....

Grisby

That chase sequence had to be the entire budget for the season. Good stuff.

Enjoyed the episode but the shows seem so short when you watch them live.

Demon Ice

Banned
Pam's line about drowning a toddler had me in stitches. And the elevator conversation.

Burt Reynolds was fucking amazing. Archer is BACK!

"Stockard Channing" was my line of the night. The writing was fantastic and the comedic timing due was exceptional. I haven't gone through the Blu-ray's to see if they do any bts on recording sessions, but either way the cast's chemistry is exceptional.

Amazing work again for that extended chase scene. I'll take a Charger over a Trans-Am, any day, Burt.

Oh and if I heard my mother talk about "mustache rides," they'd have to lock me up in an insane asylum.

BigAT

That had to be my favourite line of the episode, but the entire exchange in the elevator, and Pam's "I swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now" line were golden as well.

So glad to have this show back.

Great line, I just wish I hadn't had it already blown for me
(PHRASING!)
during that Archer panel that was online.

Man, everything after Archer tied up Reynolds was absolutely gold. The chase, the writing, the timing, everything.

Also, underrated moment of the episode will probably be:

"YOU'RE TAKING ME TO THE PREMIERE?!"

*Burt Reynolds stare*

*Archer lowers head in shame*

Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom