• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I saw a PSVita demo unit at Gamestop. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunsmithx

Not sony's fault, guy at my gamestop said someone had stole a Vita so they were all told to lock there's up, it was out for a few days.

B.K.

My Gamestop did that to their Vita too. One of the people that works there said that even the Sony rep asked them why it was behind plastic. The Sony rep told them to take it out and put it out to demo, but the store manager won't let them. It's apparently the only store in the entire district that has its Vita sealed away.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
So you make a thread about it? What a diva.

I've been to 3 and they each it out. Sucks for you. OH, one of the GS had theirs stolen too. Not joking. Cut right through the metal casing over the wire the same day I pre-ordered the first edition.

Is that a Vita in a Vita?

xd0kp.gif

fernoca

I figure they were being consistent with advertsiing Vita.

Edit. I've shown my ass to gay gaf, I don't care, lol.

Thread's worth it for reposting that pic, thanks Yoona!! :p

But yeah. Same thing happened with the 3DS. At first, the units were free to try for everyone.. until people started breaking them, damaging the screen and stealing them. Some Gamestops removed them altogether, others put a "notice" saying that if you wanted to try the unit you should ask an employee. Not Sony's fault...in this case. :p

Roth

Banned
It depends on which GameStop you go to. The standalone stores usually have theirs cased in the kiosks. I went to a GameStop that's inside a mall, and we're able to get hands-on with it.
Here's a pic I took last week:

http://twitpic.com/8glepu

// Roth

DR2K

Banned
The thing is that glass case wasn't as obvious, so I really did reach out to try it. I even tried to open it up to see if it had a door, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom