• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy 2 get 1 free all Vita games next week at Target #gamechangingBOMBA

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
BOOM

prE7O.jpg

Didn't preorder any games because I figured this was very likely at some store. I think the same thing happened with 3DS either the week of launch or right after.

SRidge52

Banned
Already bought and opened Uncharted, Wipeout, and Hot Shots Golf. :/

So I guess, uhhh...

UMVC3
Ninja Gaiden
????

I feel like kicking myself.

Bullza2o

I'm good enough with HSG for some time. I wish Gravity Rush was out so I can buy both and get a game like Uncharted Free.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Ffffffff I forgot about Ninja Gaiden.

Virtua Tennis, Ninja Gaiden, Wipeout
Army Corps, Lumines, BlazBlue/UMvC3

Blah monies.

kuroshiki

I'm going DD only because I figured I can share game with my brother, basically making every game 50% off...

but for those who only has one vita, grab this opportunity.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That's nice, but I rather get them on PSN as much as that's a fools errand for deals.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I'm going DD only because I figured I can share game with my brother, basically making every game 50% off...

but for those who only has one vita, grab this opportunity.

You guys are gonna share the same PSN account? That's shitty, lol. You'll be sharing friends list, trophies, etc.

emb

Scary. Really tempted to get Uncharted, Army Corps, Hot Shots.

I've already got Wipeout and Lumines lined up though... don't really feel like dropping money on two extra games.

Such a strange launch line up. There's an unusually high number of games I'd kinda like to play, but no really 'must-have' title. It's a shame Gravity Rush didn't make launch.

I would hope for a amazon match, but ffffff they already shipped me wipeout and i already bought lumines off the store. the only other vita game i would have possible wanted after those are rayman.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamit.

Uhm... Hot Shots, Uncharted...

Katamari is a launch game, isn't it? I'll probably get that for the 3rd game.

Top Bottom