• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer Cover: "Will be a bit of a surprise", "Really doubt someone will guess"

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
This month's clue kind of sucks a lot.

However, the last threads had 1492, 920, 385, and 1403 posts respectively, so apparently people like these threads.

The reveal is on May 3rd.

gameinformermaydujfp.png

gameinformermay298juw.png

jqllYLwRu9jIX.jpg

Source: http://twitter.com/#!/GI_AndyMc/status/195185313461706752
Source: http://twitter.com/#!/Andrew_Reiner

Here are some games that are known/believed to have been shown off recently, but aren't unveiled and might not have enough unveiled to prevent a cover:

-God of War: Ascension
-Dead Space 3
-Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2
-The Elder Scrolls MMO
-Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Salsa

Well, its kinda time for Mirror's Edge 2 id say. Seems fitting.

Wouldnt really call it a "surprise" tho so i guess it doesnt fit after all..

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I added some random suggestions to the OP based on what's swirling around for a May unveil.

I'll go with my second one on the basis that it was shown off at the same time as Crysis 3, is barely surprising at all, and I don't think Game Informer covers MMOs or racing games as cover material.

Salsa

Half-Life 3.

I know, I know, don't get my hopes up.

might just express this here: i really dont think Valve would announce HL3 in any other way than doing an ARG, except maybe an out of the blue reveal at an E3 (even better guess: event at E3 starts the ARG)

Salsa

I'll go with my second one on the basis that it was shown off at the same time as Crysis 3, is barely surprising at all, and I don't think Game Informer covers MMOs or racing games as cover material.

oh yeah you're right. This has Dead Space 3 written all over it.

Derrick01

Banned
Oh boy 4 more days of this crap, can't wait :p

Since we're dealing with a surprise I'll go with Thief 4. Because I want it to happen.

Patapwn

They should really make some sort of puzzle decoder thing for these unveils. Like perhaps a vague hint, because random guessing is not the fun it once was

Top Bottom