• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - "ARM"

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
really wish they weren't doing this crap. The re-reveal had plenty hyped. Now this tacky crap just... dilutes any of that momentum.

micster

So these videos are here to tell us that Raiden was a child soldier. Wow. Awesome job guys. Its not like there was a game released eleven years ago which already fucking told us that.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
The concept of this is cool, with Raiden having flashbacks to Africa with Solidus, but the live action execution is fucking atrocious. Just give me some screens or another batshit insane trailer like the VGA one.

Karkador

Banned
Now I wish this game would have live action FMV cutscenes done just like this. As much as I liked what I saw in the revengeance trailer, this is so stupid-great.

oDBXg.png

What the hell is going on in these?

The game is clearly a callback to the cheesy action 80's movies.

The trailer reeks of something made by Cannon films, so I thought it was awesome.

Koyuga

I love these live action teasers.
Also, is anybody else completely unable to load the metal gear solid website?

Nibel

Stop wasting time and money on live action crap and invest it into the game instead. Give me some gameplay videos, not this

Top Bottom