• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter World has world has sold over 23M copies, MH Rise 13 Million. Monster Hunter Now Reaches 10 million downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Hey man, I just want Lagiacrus back....

I'm still salty they removed him from the prototype of World. I dropped World when they showed the prototype

I hear you but do you really want him back without swimming? Generations Ultimate showed us just how weaker of a challenge he is on land and even than he's no much of a challenge underwater to Bow and Bow Gun users.

I clearly have a memory in 3U were Abyssal Lagiacrus was a joke because he couldn't get past a specific set of rocks on his Arena so us range users just stood behind the rocks and shoot him dead.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Time for some more spin-offs like MH Stories for people like me who don't really like the main entries

Woopah

You are missing the context.

Lots of folks were saying “mh is a Nintendo franchise”. “Won’t do very well not on a Nintendo device”. (This is for mhw)
Given that MH did very well on PSP, no one who said that would have been paying much attention to sales.

NanaMiku

I hear you but do you really want him back without swimming? Generations Ultimate showed us just how weaker of a challenge he is on land and even than he's no much of a challenge underwater to Bow and Bow Gun users.

I clearly have a memory in 3U were Abyssal Lagiacrus was a joke because he couldn't get past a specific set of rocks on his Arena so us range users just stood behind the rocks and shoot him dead.
Yeah, they need to rework him a lot. Lagiacrus have the same skeleton as Mitsuzune, so it's still possible for him to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom