• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken X Street Fighter Images Leaked

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
02_txsf01.jpg

02_txsf02.jpg

For those who did not click the link:

Bob is wearing Ken's outfit, Ganryu is wearing Ryu's outfit and it appears to be Heihachi who is wearing Akuma's outfit similar in style to the Swap Costumes in Street Fighter X Tekken.

Keep in mind this game is in it's very, very early stages, the models may be quick placeholders.

Via EventHubs.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Still no actual... you know... gameplay. Oh, Namco. How I know this will suck.

sn00zer

Tekken has some of the best if not the best fighting game models/animation....seriously doubt these are any representation of the final game

This looks more like a deliberate leak from Harada to troll Ono and his iconic SF characters.

He's probably using the T6 customize your fighter thing as well, instead of an actual early footage.

Namco's in a tough place...I wish them luck on this, but, uh, I'm not optimistic. Maybe they won't charge us for gameplay advantages though, that would be fly.

It's really kind of sad to know that while SFXT will be the better game, TXSF will probably respect the fans more and not put 12 characters on disc as "DLC" which means if I support better gameplay, I support companies treating their fans like sheep.

It's really kind of sad to know that while SFXT will be the better game, TXSF will probably respect the fans more and not put 12 characters on disc as "DLC" which means if I support better gameplay, I support companies treating their fans like sheep.

Don't worry, people don't call 'em Scamco for nothing!

notworksafe

Wow. Two leaked shots with placeholder characters and GAF calls the game doomed.

You guys are the worst. Plus there's almost no way it could be worse than the shitfest that was SFxTK.

Top Bottom