• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bachelorette Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
uI35n.png

The Bachelorette Season 8 premieres tonight 9:30/8:30c on ABC!

With our bachelorette, Emily Maynard:

AEoDc.jpg

Show Page

Season 8 Preview

I'm hoping for a more down-to-earth approach this season and less attention/fame-whoring. From the previews it looks like they're going to have archery and sailing which I have not seen in the past few seasons so it sound be fun. And of course there's going to be drama because it's the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
This thread is a reminder that I will now need to fight with my wife harder than I already do for the TV. God...damnit...

My wife just got home from work and is taking a nap now so she can be awake later to watch this. Not sure that I'm ready for another season of this show. I don't want to get sucked in like I always do!

I'm anticipating that this season will be deathly boring (even by already boring Bachelor/ette standards) due to Emily having a kid. Drama like that created by Bentley or Wes will likely not be tolerated due to the child factor and we'll be stuck with... actually I don't know because once you remove that stuff the show is a painful two hours of whining and idiocy. My only hope is that it will be so bad that I'll be excused from having to watch it about half-way through the season.

None of the guys really stood out to me. I actually kinda liked the black guy...of course he was the first to die. I mean get eliminated.

Totally forgot about this thread. Anyway, can we declare Sean the winner and call this season a wrap?

Also rumors are Roberto is the next Bachelor. Couldn't have picked a better choice myself.

I can't stand this dingbat. Interesting that the bachelor who dumped her said "I dodged a bullet." So what's going on now, one of the guys dated her friend/producer and she's "shocked" she didn't know this and he didn't tell her? Uh huh. Oh and lol at 'the kid is baggage' dude. What an idiot, he deserved that. OTOH it'd hilarious to see public reaction if they gave him his own show.

Poor Chris got sent home. Easiest rose ceremony ever.

My friend and I have been saying Arie and Sean in the final 2 for weeks now.

I think it will be the race car driver and the dude whose family has a ranch in Utah and were away in South Caroline doing charity work. This chick is a gold digger. I don't see the guy in Texas having a chance. Whole thing is probably fake anyways. Just like her tits and nose. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom