• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle V (Amnesia, LIMBO, Psychonauts, Sword & Sworcery, Bastion + more)

PaulLFC

humbleindiebundle5.png

Amnesia
Psychonauts
LIMBO
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery
Bastion (Beat the average price)
Lone Survivor (Beat the average price)
Braid (Beat the average price)
Super Meat Boy (Beat the average price)

Many games include soundtracks. Pay $1 or more to get Steam keys.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

FAO Linux users
"Good news for Ubuntu users, you can now redeem your Linux games on the Ubuntu Software Center with a click! ubuntu.com"

Nabs

I love these bundles. Such a great starter pack for people who are getting into PC/Mac/Linux gaming.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Damn. I own all but one of the games. I'll probably still pick it up, though.

I already have Amnesia and Psychonauts but I haven't done the last few bundles. I don't know that the others will run on my 6 year old macbook.

seeing as limbo is $4 on steam and i was considering it, paying another $2 for two games i own (won't mind playing bastion again though) and another 2 i'm mildly interested in seems like a steal.

Lafazar

What a mindblowing bundle. Even though I own all of the games already, I'll get it just for the FLAC soundtracks.

Awesome bundle, too bad that I'm only missing Swords and Sorcery and Amnesia. Will buy it anyway :D This one is even better than the one that came out in December.

HTuran

Holy shit. That's some incredible gaming right there. Already own everything apart from Sword and Sworcery PC.

Bear in mind that if you buy it right now, you'll also get any extras they make available later.

In every numeric Humble Bundle they've given the previous numeric entry (so, this time they'd give Humble Bundle IV). Now that's insane.

Buying it for S&S, but since it's the only game I don't own besides Bastion I won't beat the average... At least I got Amnesia for free during the Winter Sale and I've already beaten Psychonauts and LIMBO, so it's not that bad!

Jako

Best bundle ever.

I already own Bastion, Psychonauts and LIMBO, but it's worth every penny.

And it's for charity!

Top Bottom