• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle V (Amnesia, LIMBO, Psychonauts, Sword & Sworcery, Bastion + more)

Psychonauts is an indie game now? :D

This Bundle is pretty awesome and of EXTREMELY high quality.
Sadly I already got all of these games except Bastion and I'm not interested in that game.

EDIT: Still paying a dollar for the soundtracks :)

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I own 4 of those games. I don't have Bastion.

I'll buy it for Bastion.

...simples!

EDIT: Holy crap, the trailer has the Bastion narrator! :0

WallJump

Banned
Own all but Amnesia and Psychonauts. Will pick it up just for Psychonauts. thanks to first page poster who had the link to the 360 controller patch- no idea something like that was necessary.

EDIT: Soundtracks too?? SS&S has a DYNAMITE soundtrack. Bastion too.

LuffyZoro

Man, saw that it was released 5 minutes after they posted, and already 2 pages on GAF.

Anyway, already have all of them but Limbo and S&S, but I'll grab it anyway.

AAK

Okay screw it, I`ll just hope my laptop will be able to run even one of these games.

And is the steam key taking forever to be retrieved for any of you?

Lain

Already own 2 of the games, not interested in Limbo (didn't like the demo I played, though it's an atmospheric game) or Amnesia (not my kind of game), and would have to pay more than 6$ to unlock Bastion, so I'm passing on this bundle, though it's a pretty nice deal.

bigace33

I already own most of the games. I was going to gift some of the games, but I do not see a way to redeem individual game keys. lol I guess I'm stuck with two copies of each. B^)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit, own all of them except for Superbros and Limbo, and I don't really care about them >:/

When did they change the rules that you had to donate at least a dollar to get Steam keys? I know it's been like that for at least the last 3-4 bundles but I don't recall them ever talking about it. I'm completely in favor of this btw.

If I already had say, Psychonauts in my Steam Library, would I get another copy to gift? There's actually a few games from this that I already own on Steam and I'd love to give away in the free thread.

Toki767

When did they change the rules that you had to donate at least a dollar to get Steam keys? I know it's been like that for at least the last 3-4 bundles but I don't recall them ever talking about it. I'm completely in favor of this btw.

They changed it in Humble Bundle 4. People were paying a penny or something just for games.

StuBurns

Banned
Although I have them, I decided to buy it, I'm sure they'll add stuff.
I have a question though, is there an easy way to get to your older bundle pages? Do they need to those old links they emailed me at the time? Isn't there some log-in thing?

Top Bottom