• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle V (Amnesia, LIMBO, Psychonauts, Sword & Sworcery, Bastion + more)

Herla

Great bundle, too bad I'm only interested in Sword & Sworcery...might as well wait for the summer sale, since the idea of having Amnesia in my library terrifies me.

KarmaCow

When did they change the rules that you had to donate at least a dollar to get Steam keys? I know it's been like that for at least the last 3-4 bundles but I don't recall them ever talking about it. I'm completely in favor of this btw.

It was back during the Steam winter sale when Steam was giving either coal or a chance at a free game for all paying accounts. People were buying bundles for $0.01 to get games to make new accounts count as paying accounts.

Durante

Have you always been able to determine how much of your money goes to which developer?
Anyway, I think it's great. I already owned 3 games in the bundle, but this way I could use it to just get the other 2.

jediyoshi

Although I have them, I decided to buy it, I'm sure they'll add stuff.
I have a question though, is there an easy way to get to your older bundle pages? Do they need to those old links they emailed me at the time? Isn't there some log-in thing?

I believe if you've been using the same email and you do the request, it just gives you all the links in one email.

Balehead

When did they change the rules that you had to donate at least a dollar to get Steam keys? I know it's been like that for at least the last 3-4 bundles but I don't recall them ever talking about it. I'm completely in favor of this btw.

People bought bundles for 0,01 when the steam lottery was going on to get more entry tickets if I remember right.

Didn't have Bastion and Superbrothers yet. Bought.

Too bad it's a key for the whole bundle (and a seperate one for Bastion), so I can't give the others away. But for the $7 I paid for two great games I can't complain :D

It was back during the Steam winter sale when Steam was giving either coal or a chance at a free game for all paying accounts. People were buying bundles for $0.01 to get games to make new accounts count as paying accounts.
Wow. Humanity...

Thanks. (to everyone who answered my question :)

Dambrosi

Banned
Great, just in time for me to have no money.

Still, it is up for 2 weeks, so I'll just get it next week. Got plenty of games to play till then.

My main worry is that they somehow run out of Bastion or S&S EP Steam keys. Could care less about Limbo, though I don't own it. I'll give away the Amnesia and Psychonauts keys, since I already have those.

Also, what was that I was sayin' about no good bundles going forward? *slaps self*

Wow. Humanity...
It was Valve's own fault, they should have seen it coming. Fucking coal economy.

That said, the sheer ingenuity some people show to get free stuff never fails to consistently amaze me.

daxy

Bundle get! Didn't have Psychonauts and Bastion so that worked out splendidly. Very happy with the inclusion of those soundtracks.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Yeah, gonna have to buy this for the OSTs despite already having all five games.

Great bundle.

bigace33

Didn't have Bastion and Superbrothers yet. Bought.

Too bad it's a key for the whole bundle (and a seperate one for Bastion), so I can't give the others away. But for the $7 I paid for two great games I can't complain :D

Ahh, so no gifting then? Oh well, this bundle was too good to pass up. Pretty much got it just for Limbo and a steam version of Amnesia (which will never get played) lol.

Great, just in time for me to have no money.

Still, it is up for 2 weeks, so I'll just get it next week. Got plenty of games to play till then.

My main worry is that they somehow run out of Bastion or S&S EP Steam keys. Could care less about Limbo, though I don't own it. I'll give away the Amnesia and Psychonauts keys, since I already have those.

Also, what was that I was sayin' about no good bundles going forward? *slaps self*
Isn't it one key for all games? I don't think they give out individual keys for each game. At least not for me they didn't. I bought and redeemed my key already. One key dude.

LiK

Badass wallpaper from Jen Zee for this bundle. Check out the hi-rez versions here.

HIBV_WallpaperD_small.jpg

catabarez

I already have four of these games and I still decided to beat the average :) Great bundle, I might giveaway the Bastion key some time later.

PatzCU

Best bundle of all time. I already own all of these, but might have to double dip and give codes to friends. Soooooo good!

TGMIII

Crazy bundle but I already own all of these games. I await the day where a bundle of good games I don't already own comes out.

Top Bottom