• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Weekly Sale (Bastion for as low as $1)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Looks like Humble are doing weekly sales.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Humble Weekly Sale: Bastion

One captivating game to rock your week. The Humble Weekly Sale features a new deal every Tuesday. Be sure to jump on this amazing offer before it’s gone! This week, pay what you want to get Bastion!

Pay what you want and get cool stuff. Name your price and get epic content! For any amount you can get Bastion, DRM-free. Pay $1 or more and also get a Steam key. Pay over the average and get awesome digital bonuses including the original soundtrack, ringtones, sheet music, and a never-before-released digital art pack! And if you pay $25 or more, get some awesome physical merchandise including a Bastion bandana, original soundtrack CD, and a postcard for Supergiant’s newly-announced game, Transistor!

$1 or more
Bastion Steam + DRM Free

• Unlock Bastion on Steam
  • Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux
  • Includes DRM-free downloads

Beat the average
$3.30 or more
Bonus Content

• Digital Soundtrack (MP3/FLAC)
  • Bastion Digital Art Pack
  • Bastion Sheet Music
  • Bastion iPhone/Android Ringtones

$25 or more
Merchandise

• Bastion Bandana
  • Bastion Original Soundtrack CD
  • Bastion Postcard
  • Transistor Postcard (Supergiant's Next Game!)
  • Includes Worldwide Shipping

NOTE: must be redeemed by 4/23/13

Toki767

Curious as to what's in the ringtones. I'd really love it if they included a special one with the narrator saying that you got a text message or e-mail.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Steam keys are $1 or more. It's pay any amount for the DRM free version.
22367acef1dabd885a7f79722296c49e60cf865e.jpg

inky

Steam keys are $1 or more. It's pay any amount for the DRM free version.
22367acef1dabd885a7f79722296c49e60cf865e.jpg

I wonder if I can send them a can of beans instead.

Good deal, I guess. I got bored like halfway through bastion, but it has outstanding art. Maybe I'll finish it someday.

Vexxan

I have both the 360 version and the PC version so I've played my fair share of Bastion already.

No excuse to pass up on this offer, people!

DJ_Lae

Already own it on 360 and PC but it's such a fantastic game I'm tempted by the full $25 package.

I already bought a signed copy of the soundtrack around the game's original launch though, so I'd be giving the second one away as a gift.

EdgeXL

I already had the game on 360 and Steam plus the collector's bundle but I still threw down a few bucks because this studio deserves it.

For those who are wondering- there are 33 ringtones in the Android folder.

Toki767

I already had the game on 360 and Steam plus the collector's bundle but I still threw down a few bucks because this studio deserves it.

For those who are wondering- there are 33 ringtones in the Android folder.

Where do you see it? I can't find it anywhere.

Zia

What a steal. The best game of 2011.

I'm a little Bastion'ed out, but I'm anxious to see what else they have lined up.

bs000

Well fuck. I meant to enter a custom amount, but then I clicked confirm as I realized it was still at the default $25. Sooo, what are the chances I could get part of it refunded? :p

edit: e-mailed support and already been refunded. Neat.

daycru

These things always make me feel like such an idiot for buying at full price on console. Has definitely slowed down my spending.

Drago

I got Bastion in a different Humble Bundle and I've still yet to play it, lol

Weekly Humble sales sound pretty great.

Yeah, this is an insane price. I almost wish I didn't already have it. Twice.
(Man, past Humble Indie Bundles were insane. I forgot that Bastion was in one because the very thought is a bit crazy now, even though they're still very good).

Laranja

Sounds like a good deal, and I've been curious about Bastion for a while, but I have so many games in my backlog I think I'll skip this deal. I've watched a couple of videos and it didn't seem like the kind of game I would love, anyway.

Persona7

Banned
If they are going to do these sales then I will just wait and hope Proteus goes on sale. I don't have a DRM free copy of braid either.

batbeg

I'm thinking of putting in a dollar, seeing if the game and soundtrack strike my fancy, then updating to that $25 dollar tier. This is a good idea, if all the games can deliver such awesome swag.

Zia

Almost $50k in less than twelve hours for a game that was released in the summer of 2011, has been on sale many times and has been part of a Humble Bundle. Guess this first attempt can already be considered a success. I'll be interested to see how a) less popular games that have also been part of a Humble Bundle and b) games that have not yet been part of a bundle do. It will also be interesting to see if they work with developers that are not yet part of the Humble Store.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out whether or not the game will run on my laptop. I'm not the biggest hardware guy so some help would be appreciated.

I'm using a Lenovo ThinkPad x120e, I know it's not a machine that's going to run a lot of games but I figured it'd be able to run Bastion. Just want to make sure. Also, I'll be playing on Ubuntu. I never picked up Bastion on the 360 and I only realized today that it's also available on Linux!

Zia

Half an hour left to grab a Bastion Steam key for a buck!

Excited to see what this week's deal is. I'm guessing... Limbo.

Top Bottom