• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can edit comments on Facebook now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzeon

Banned
When did this happen?

And not the thing where you can edit it for like 3 seconds after posting, no this is a full editing option.

When you click on the tiny pencil icon in the upper corner of your comment, a drop down menu appears to 'edit' or 'delete'

Jeez, how fucking long did it take to get an edit feature?

And just to get it out of the way,

'omg i dont even use lamebook, who gives a shit.'

Good for you.

Amir0x to join Facebook

Green Scar, you have won the thread.

noah111

Still Alive
Do we really need a thread every time facebook changes something? I mean, wtf is the Facebook OT even for these days?

Amir0x to join Facebook

3w6AN.gif

soultron

Banned
Comments? What are those? I don't have Facebook so I totally wouldn't know.

And because you asked, I keep in touch with my friends and familty using artisan hand-pressed, 100% organic pulp paper. I also use a fountain pen with black currant ink blessed by a Congolese shaman. I really love the permanence -- there is no editing in real life.

I also don't own a computer. I'm standing barefoot in my local library using their computers right now. Gotta pack light, you know?

Xzeon

Banned
Comments? What are those? I don't have Facebook so I totally wouldn't know.

And because you asked, I keep in touch with my friends and familty using artisan hand-pressed, 100% organic pulp paper. I also use a fountain pen with black currant ink blessed by a Congolese shaman. I really love the permanence -- there is no editing in real life.

I also don't own a computer. I'm standing barefoot in my local library using their computers right now. Gotta pack light, you know?

I will make a movie about your life.

The OP wasn't even that long. Didn't think it needed a tldr.

TL;DR:

edt cmnts n FB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom