• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto Meetup III - PHO'SHIZZLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

i3AlrAXJ6q0Hr.jpg

Hello fellow Torontonians!

The past two times have been insanely fun, but my only complaint so far; people cancelling at the last minute.

COMMIT DAMMNIT!

DETAILS:

WHERE: The Victory Cafe

WHEN : Friday - July 27th - 7:00 PM

WHY : A night of debauchery and mayhem. We will have a fuckton of drinks and nachos at the Victory cafe.

Then, we shall go on the ceremonial drunk walk towards chinatown and dine at Pho joint/Koran BBQ or whatever that we feel like.

Va2SE.gif

After we dine, me and Kave_Man shall have an epic final battle. That coward fled the last two times....*spit*

If you are coming, please PM me by the 20th so I can book a week in advance.

Again, COMMIT DAMMNIT and lets have some fun.

Thank you stet for the banner!

Attendees ( As of July 3 ) :

EvilMario
Earthstrike
Kraftwerk
Divvy
Fugu
Quadratic
Brinbe
Soultron
whitehawk
Nerfgun
AlphaTwo00
Stet
Nos_G
stn
Kave_Man
Willectro
stet
krae_man
Gin
FairyD
i-Lo

Dominoes

Banned
I require a strong grip.
Juice.
A sultry attitude and a cast iron squeeze to be scrolled by.

Wait... This is not that kind of meet up.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
You want to meet near Koreatown and the get Pho instead of Korean BBQ?!

You want to meet on dark knight rises opening?!

What is this I don't even.l..kave_man shall be takin you DOWWWWWWWWN.

mother effing sonki you were too young... :(

Kraftwerk

SHIT! I just realized its TDKR night. My bad. Make it 27th.

Also, tons of restaurants around, we will find something for everyone.

Quadratic

I'm down. Chinatown where the good pho places are is somewhat of a trek from the Annex. Why not meet up/drink at a place closer somewhere on College, Kensington or Queen West? Just throwing that out there.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Look, I wanna come to this one, first one was baller - but goddamn, I have no idea what could be happening that far ahead. Best I can give you is a "I will do everything in my power to come" commitment!

And maybe I'll get less drunk this time if I come.

soultron

Banned
Had a death in the fam the day a few days before the last meet up, but I will be there this time. Nobody else better die on me.

c:

I also live in Toronto now, so that helps.

PM'd. Locked and loaded. Confirmed. Committed.

Look, I wanna come to this one, first one was baller - but goddamn, I have no idea what could be happening that far ahead. Best I can give you is a "I will do everything in my power to come" commitment!

And maybe I'll get less drunk this time if I come.

I'll see to it that that doesn't happen.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's beerfest night! Motherfuck!

I'm in despair right now!

Oppo

Ok. Kraftwerk.

I committed on Meetup I, and I fucked up. I didn't make it.

I will remedy this for Meetup III. I will. I swear it on my Demon's Souls saved game.

Willectro

Banned
I'm really going to make an effort to attend this time. I know a couple other Gaffers IRL and I'll try and get them to attend also.

whitehawk

Banned

That reminds me. Was Sonki permabanned, or just for a few months or something...

I suppose he quit though, so it wouldn't matter.

Hieberrr

I'd go, my bank account is drained and I'm not willing to dip into my savings. Poor student am poor.

Have fun Toronto-GAF :)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I may give one of you bitches my number and meet up with you guys after I'm totally drunk if y'all is still out.

stn

Put me down for a maybe! I've never done a random meet-up but it'd be cool to go get wasted with some randoms.

soultron

Banned
This is the long weekend, right? I forgot I was going away to the cottage; leaving on Thursday..

I'd hate to pull rank, but can we do it on another weekend?

Oppo

Yesssss.

(I actually don't want to go to the cottage really. Is that bad? Am I a terrible person?)

Not at all. Cottages can be great, but they can also be an assload of traffic culminating in a sub-par house surrounded by screaming kids and mosquitos. In the rain. :)

I haven't gone this year and I don't miss it all that much. Actually it's been great having the downtown core be much less busy on the weekend.

As for new people - I haven't been to one of these yet and I'm probably going to be the old fart in the group. Not gonna stop me. Come meet the randoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom