• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto Meetup III - PHO'SHIZZLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
I walked off my drunken state last night when I got home and no buses were running. Had a great time, dudes.

We tipped so well.

Nos_G

I am alive, but my head feels like it got run over by an SUV.

Big thanks to kraftwerk for organizing once again, and Nerfgun for those amazing NeoGAF gold cards.

It was great to see everyone again and meet new tdot gaffers. See you all at the 4th Meetup.

Oppo

I did try to take one pan last night, it was pretty dark on the other side of the room so I had to crank the gain. anyway.

gnStf.jpg

whitehawk

Banned
I walked off my drunken state last night when I got home and no buses were running. Had a great time, dudes.

We tipped so well.
Does anyone remember exactly what the bill was and what our tip was? I'm curious. We can bring it up in the next tipping debate thread.

I'm sorry for betraying added_time in our 'never attending meetup' fan club, but I had a good time.

To be honest, I would have actually showed up to this one but I had to DJ yesterday.
Afterwards, around 2:30am, I walked around the Annex super drunk yelling "GAF!!!" but I didn't find anyone. Oh well.

Judging from the photos, you could use one more skinny white nerd in the mix so maybe I'll show up to GAF Meetup #14 or something.

LOL.......

The end of that article reminds me of when I was in Mexico we had a vote in the van as to where to get food on the way back from some Mayan ruins we were checking out

I said we should wait to get back to Cancun but I was outvoted by those who wanted to eat at one of the roadside huts that we kept seeing. I told them all they were insane and I'd be waiting for Cancun either way as I am not a fan of mystery meat in the middle of nowhere :p

Thankfully the driver, who had voted to eat at one of the mystery places, thought it through and just drove all the way to Cancun instead as no one in the van seemed to be complaining of hunger after the vote..

whitehawk

Banned
I have friends who have been there, they tell me of $5 pitchers. They didn't tell me about terrible food though, so I'm thinking beer is all they had.

...I'm tempted.

stn

Was going to post this in the "free to a good home" thread but I figured I at least have met you guys.

Does anyone want a free copy of Gears of War 2 (X360)? I have a voucher code for the Games on Demand download. First-come-first-serve, just quote this. If I see no-one wants it then I'll be posting it in that thread. You guys have dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom