• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto Meetup III - PHO'SHIZZLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

You mofos are doing this AGAIN?!??!

Put me back on the maybe list, you might be able to see my fat ass this time.

i-Lo

Alcohol: the world's greatest social lubricant.

Trust me, my inhibitions go right out and I say or do things that feel absolutely acceptable until the blood alcohol level subsides.

I felt weird meeting up with a bunch of random people from the internet for the first meetup, but it ended up being a lot of fun. Come.

I guess I'll have to build courage as we near that date.

krae_man

Once you get the first one out of the way, you'll be fine. If I can do it, anyone can. I've done about a half dozen or so internet meetups and they've always been a blast.

Does everyone show up on time for these? I'd like to go but would have to bail at 10:30 or so to catch the last bus back to Kitchener. I don't want to get there and find out most people don't show up till after I have to leave.

Kraftwerk

Once you get the first one out of the way, you'll be fine. If I can do it, anyone can. I've done about a half dozen or so internet meetups and they've always been a blast.

Does everyone show up on time for these? I'd like to go but would have to bail at 10:30 or so to catch the last bus back to Kitchener. I don't want to get there and find out most people don't show up till after I have to leave.

Most show up by 8:00. The first meetup we had nearly all show up on time. Come along, should be fun.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
So I'm gonna be hella early again, but that's cause I have to leave around 8:30 or so - heading up to the girlfriends cottage that night!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Trust me, my inhibitions go right out and I say or do things that feel absolutely acceptable until the blood alcohol level subsides.

I guess I'll have to build courage as we near that date.

No need to worry. They're all a bunch of good guys....except for Kraftwerk...he's such an asshole! :D

Kraftwerk

No need to worry. They're all a bunch of good guys....except for Kraftwerk...he's such an asshole! :D

;___;

Made reservations for a company of 20. About 17 people messaged me, so should be a fun night.

Reservation is close to 8:00, so don't worry if you are late. Me and whoever else shows up at 7:00 will chill at the bar until then.

I will be there at 6:45 at the entrance.

QUOTE TO REVEAL MY PHONE NUMBER :

Call/Txt me regarding anything. Timing, location, if you need to find us etc..

COMMIT DAMMNIT!

Nos_G

This is coming up real quick. T.dot GAF peeps are good people, so leave your social anxiety at home and come out for drinks!

Looking forward to seeing the regulars and hopefully new people as well.

Quadratic

Adding to the comment about shady greasy food. If we are indeed going for Pho after, most places in Chinatown only take cash so plan accordingly. Those convenience store ATM's charge gross service fees.

Unfortunately guys I will have to back out of this one. It sucks, because I had tons of fun at the first two but unfortunately it just doesn't work for me to come that night. UGHHHHHHHH I totally wanted to come get trashed and meet up with you guys again too.

Edit: NOOOOOO Kraftwerk.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Wife is working from home tomorrow, which means I can probably sneak out in the evening. Will I attend.. will I..

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Pretty sure I am 100% free now. I thought I was going to the cottage this weekend, but actually I went last weekend :D.

Kraftwerk

I hope it doesn't rain tonight.

Hopefully not. Yesterday the news said cloudy and gloomy all day with rain. I'm looking outside my window right now, and i can count maybe 3 clouds. Super clear. Now the weather network says "Chance of Isolated Showers".

Easiest job in the world, they are always wrong.

*here's to me not jinxing it*

Oppo

There is a pretty good chance of rain sadly. Maybe not for too long though. It's gorgeous out right now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
;___;

Made reservations for a company of 20. About 17 people messaged me, so should be a fun night.

Reservation is close to 8:00, so don't worry if you are late. Me and whoever else shows up at 7:00 will chill at the bar until then.

I will be there at 6:45 at the entrance.

QUOTE TO REVEAL MY PHONE NUMBER :

Call/Txt me regarding anything. Timing, location, if you need to find us etc..

COMMIT DAMMNIT!

Before I forget, my phone number so you guys can harrass me. Beerfest doesn't end until around 11pm so if y'all is still out we'll see what happens:

QUOTE TO SEE MY PHONE NUMBER:

soultron

Banned
I will be there tonight. No OT tonight, luckily! c:

My number in quoted view:

Just noticed how close Victory is to work. Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom