• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michelle Jennekes is effin adorable, also: hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

uffordinlove.gif

Socreges

Banned
"Youthful exhuberance coming out"

Yeaaahhh probably just her fighting off nerves and trying to stay loose.

Whatever her reason, though.... pretty hypnotizing.

Salsa

"Youthful exhuberance coming out"

Yeaaahhh probably just her fighting off nerves and trying to stay loose.

Whatever her reason, though.... pretty hypnotizing.

obviously, but yeah, beyond the hotness she just seems so damn happy to be there. Almost too adorable.

shaking everyone's hand after she wins, huge smile on her face the whole time

chick should be the face of the olympics

Sethos

Banned
Oh yeah, she's real cute.

It rubs the lotion on its skin then it places it in the basket... or else it gets the hose again!

Yeees.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
The dry commentary is hilarious.

"She's certainly happy about performing here. In more ways than one."

"Youthful exuberance coming out."

"And she is a competitor to watch."

Volimar

Am I nuts or do track stars often slow down right before reaching the finish? Like they kind of coast their way across the line. I noticed this in the last Olympics as well...

Socreges

Banned
Sethos, that would have been hilarious if it wasn't so fucking creepy.

obviously
Well, not to the commentator:

"Youthful exuberance coming out. Let's see if she can buckle down and put together a technically good race."

That was her buckling down.

Pepsi Co. is probably nutting right now. Coca-Cola meanwhile trying to see if they can get her into five commercials before the Olympics begin.

Wish I was in the Olympics so I could attend an Olympic village orgy with her. Curse this cruel life.

Good sportsmanship and has a positive energy, could easily see her becoming the face of women's hurdles.

Amagon

Wish I was in the Olympics so I could attend an Olympic village orgy with her. Curse this cruel life.

Good sportsmanship and has a positive energy, could easily see her becoming the face of women's hurdles.
You and me both brother. Lets start a curling team!

midonnay

she is Australian? o_O

golfham...never heard of her

Could be a marketing stunt though.....another Australian Sally Pearson is a strong contender for the Olympic gold medal so its a fun way to stand out from her I guess.

Pretty hard going for atheletes moneywise these days with government funding being cut.

Diablos

Wow, at first I was like "eh she's just showing off now because she can't really compete," then... she blazes through the fucking thing. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom