• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Daze/Rush sequel teased in tweet

The ending left a lot of loose ends. Maybe this time they'll come up with more fun side missions and better use of Kat's gravity powers. Also better combat.

Himself

Awesome. I hope it's a PS3/PS4 game. I loved it, but I think it would work better on a glorious big screen TV.

Unless this is nonsense and he's trying to usurp Kamiya as the twitter troll king.

Thoraxes

I only hope for compelling gameplay this time.

I'm sure they totally learned their lesson on that though.

Also, I still love the world, art, and music aesthetic of the series, so here's to hoping that gets even better too!

A.E Suggs

Oh snaps!! I'm hype I wonder if the game will be longer this time. If they can fix all the complaints about this game this will truly be a game to buy the vita for.

Oddly enough I've heard of you making topics wario and how you spin the title, i'm surprised this is actually legit.

meta4

fk the snarky sales comments. Absolutely sick of it being talked about in every thread about Vita when it is not even about Vita Sales.

OT - Looking forward to this!!

emb

Glad to hear it. It's one of those games I was really hoping would get a sequel. The world, visuals, music, concept were great fun. The combat and most mission tasks never really clicked with me. I didn't actually enjoy most of the stuff I was doing in the first game, outside of flying around. I think it's an IP with a lot of potential and I can't wait to see it improve.

Erm...

@FURYO1990: @K_Toyama フォローありがとうございます。ダゼの続編期待しています。大賞取ったんだから、是非続編を…

@K_Toyama: @FURYO1990 ありがとうございます!次回作に向けてがんばります!

I hate to damper expectations, but the word 次回作 (jikaisaku) could mean next production, not necessarily a sequel. It's tempting to jump to that conclusion, given the context. I'll try to clarify.

Top Bottom