• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Inaba spotted at Valve (Platinum Games conspiracy?)

Forever

Banned
So Sakurai got caught sneaking into PlatinumGames' studio...

And now Inaba is spotted at Valve.

QiAW2.jpg

Plus CONSPIRACY (Yes I am under the influence but bear with me here):

Here's hoping that we start to see Platinum's presence on Steam. I would love to play Vanquish again at a higher resolution and framerate.

You think this kind of thing just happens out of nowhere? Okaaaay.
Wolpaw and Platinum people traded game merch in the past. It was something God Hand related for an OG companion cube. They're just bffs.

They were probably just in town for PAX and swung by.

hiryu64

Steam for Wii U confirmed.

Heavy in Anarchy Reigns confirmed.

Half-Life 3 Rising: Revengeance confirmed.

Hats in SSB4 confirmed.

Neiteio

Gabe-Newell-650x365.jpg

Whenever I feel discouraged in life, I picture the above saying, "You can do it!"

Then I look up at his disembodied floating head and say, "Thanks Gabe." :3

Geek

Ninny Prancer
Yeah, he was there while at PAX. I talked to Inaba today about this and may have some more info up on Polygon soon. :)

JPKellams

I'm friends with some people at Valve. We went to learn more about them and how they do things. It was really insightful.

A couple of days later we met with Gabe to thank him for the company's hospitality.

Developers are friends with each other and respect each other's work. News at 11.

Riposte

I'm friends with some people at Valve. We went to learn more about them and how they do things. It was really insightful.

A couple of days later we met with Gabe to thank him for the company's hospitality.

Developers are friends with each other and respect each other's work. News at 11.

What's the release date of your first game on steam?

Neiteio

So wait, when is Vanquish coming to Steam?

hiryu64

Will there be a Gabe outfit in Bayonetta 2?

Exactly what a fellow conspirator would say.

Thanks for sharing.

JordanKZ

It's no secret that Gabe is a big fan of Platinum and Inaba. Still, I'd LOVE to see some of Platinum's games on Steam. Fuuuuuckkkk...

Amagon

Have you seen Half Life 3????

Top Bottom