• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan - Official for NA - 2013

mollipen

Just got an email from Atlus. Officially announced for North America. Early 2013.

http://atlus.com/etrian4

Edit: Whoops - Titan, not Titans

eo4_faithful_announcement_1.jpg

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
GHOOOOOOSTLIGHT......damn that region-locked 3DS :-/

branny

I just saw this in my email and wondered if I missed the announcement somehow. Really excited. Love the music so much already.

Velcro Fly

Series has always interested me but the map creating stuff has always sorta made me stay away. How does that work exactly?

Cartman86

Banned
How would anyone recommend I tackle this series? If at all. I'm just getting into Persona with Persona 3 Portable in preparation for 4 on the Vita. Slowly doing the same with the Dragon Quest DS games, so obviously I have a lot on my plate. Is it worth going through the three DS games?

vareon

How would anyone recommend I tackle this series? If at all. I'm just getting into Persona with Persona 3 Portable in preparation for 4 on the Vita. Slowly doing the same with the Dragon Quest DS games, so obviously I have a lot on my plate. Is it worth going through the three DS games?

You can jump right in. But if you want to play the DS games, go with 1 or 3 (I recommend 3).

I'll withhold my yay until there is custom firmware or a good flash cart.
GHOOOOOOSTLIGHT......damn that region-locked 3DS :-/
They still haven't released Devil Survivor 2 and Devil Survivor: Overclocked. It will take them forever to catch up with all these new Atlus games.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
They still haven't released Devil Survivor 2 and Devil Survivor: Overclocked. It will take them forever to catch up with all these new Atlus games.

.... :-/
I really hope Atlus starts publishing their titles in europe themselves, even if its just on the eShop. Terrible environment right now for PAL niche gamers...

A.E Suggs

I'll buy it for atlus support don't know if i'll play it though, there isn't anything here to get me hyped about this game series. So someone tell me why should I play it? Seriously.

hatchx

Banned
If all the great 3DS games from 2012 get localized for NA in 2013, it will alone make 2013 a great year for 3DS.

Animal Crossing
Project X Zone
Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default
Etrain Odyssey 4

....nice.

Eusis

I have a feeling Project X Zone isn't something that's actually good enough to care about. But the rest of those games, yeah, it'd be pretty nice if we saw them come over there. Though the only one to really doubt at this point is Bravely Default, and I'm hoping SE hasn't decided to completely go with Eidos output for outside of Japan.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Now I can quit giving Atlus USA employees shit about not announcing EO IV.

I'm sure Soul Hackers and SMT IV will show up whenever now that the important one is out of the way.

moozoom

This assures that I'll buy a US 3DS. But I'll wait for a special edition or a color that doesn't suck.

Top Bottom