• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pullblox/Pushmo sequel announced: Fallblox

BMomE.gif

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome!

Need to finish the first still lol.

JoeInky

For those who didn't see the nintendo direct, the video showed that puzzles are no longer limited to a 2D plane and can be pulled/pushed from every side instead of just forward/back.

Ooh. I'd forgotten about this Nintendo Direct. Hopefully they'll announce an account system as I've shied away from buying more digital games since Pushmo.Pullblox.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
According to PureNintendo on twitter, the game's coming to the US too - named "CRASHMO".

zroid

Banned
Day 1.

Pushmo it's one of my favourites games of 3DS. And definitely one of the best new franchises of Nintendo.

I'm starting to think about the implications of moving blocks up and down and my mind is reeling.

This is going to be nuts, in the best way possible.

-KRS-

Oh wow. I love the original. Will buy day one. Any word on when we might expect it or get more news about it?

The original was good, but not as great as people make it out to be imo. It lacks the addictive nature of puzzle games like Picross, Panel-de-pon, Tetris, numerous iOS puzzle games etc. I hope the followup feels/plays much differently.

The original was good, but not as great as people make it out to be imo. It lacks the addictive nature of puzzle games like Picross, Panel-de-pon, Tetris, numerous iOS puzzle games etc. I hope the followup feels/plays much differently.

Falling blocks, dude. Falling blocks.

wondermega

took me a long time to finally grab Pushmo, but when I finally did it was excellent. I lived in that game for a little while.

It did get fairly old after I got kind of deep into it though (as they started introducing too many mechanics) so I kind of ran out of gas, probably a bit past the halfway point, and haven't really looked back.

Anyway - interested to see what the new one is like, but I am not super-chomping at the bit to get my hands on it. Let's see what the reviews say!

(Yeah, I am one of those "loved Portal 1, bored with Portal 2" types)

I pimped the first one so hard to all my 3DS friends, glad to see all the typing and yelling and begging paid off. It's not like I can buy multiple digital copies myself ;//

Did he say 90 training levels? :((

I'm not against teaching people how to play the game but the amount they stretched out the simple and unskippable training levels was the worst part about Pullblox.

Top Bottom