• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon Photo Thread

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
ibeJ2RkI4jqGDP.jpg

NullPointer's

Some rules, this is all temp for now.

-Limit your posts to no more than 3 photos. You can link embedded photos of all your shots in the same post as well.

-Keep any system wars or VS types comments out. This is for photos only but let's keep it civil and make sure we don't deviate from the point of the topic.

-Napkins (for drool, of course)

Suggestions welcome on a banner or some text (Tutorial for example) are welcome. PM me. This was put together on a whim since I'm getting tired of sifting through the OT to view these. With more time (a few minutes :p), this will get a little better.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I guess I'll be a regular in this thread!

Very, very glad to see my pic in the main post! But just one typo, my nick is actually JorgePinto :p

Slight oversight Jose!

And don't you worry, your pic will be gone out of that OP when I find the next good one :)

harrytang

8128422816_e9cc151026_c.jpg

AI does a pretty good job splitting traffic. i thought i could push the supra into that car, but he took the outside and kept the lead.

RawNuts

I drove down this one road and suddenly the lines were red; it's as if something was off with the lighting at that time, but it made for a pretty awesome photo:

iJ1AGcdeB3oyc.png

ifr3hCzgZMqUe.png

ibdRAniFaEdZFO.png

GlamFM

Banned
Quick heads up for everybody:

You don´t get smoke or particle effects when you go to photomode from the bumpercam.

Horrible bug.

S1kkZ

which imagehost should i use (i know some are not gaf "compatible")? or can i just link to forzamotorsport.net?

Gravijah

which imagehost should i use (i know some are not gaf "compatible")? or can i just link to forzamotorsport.net?

abload.de, don't use imgur. people seem to be linking from forzamotorsport.net, though, so that may be fine.

just click the text that says "Bilder von der Festplatte hinzufugen" if you've never used it before. and then "abload!"

GlamFM

Banned
abload.de, don't use imgur. people seem to be linking from forzamotorsport.net, though, so that may be fine.

just click the text that says "Bilder von der Festplatte hinzufugen" if you've never used it before. and then "abload!"

What is wrong with imgur?

Top Bottom