• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon Photo Thread

Untracked

idRfraCrO43cs.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
shit, i just had a race where i caught air off a hill and bounced on top of oncoming car - totally meant to watch the replay and get some pics... but i f'ed up majorly in the race and restarted w/o thinking :(

ibvO9QF4ZdU3KQ.jpg

Night falls upon Red Rock. Heading back to the lights of the festival in the distance.

ibl9haWl0A0XQI.jpg

Taking a moment at the Steelworks.

imEKYRyDM58f3.jpg

Beaumont: The quickest way between point A and point B is... sideways.

Dave_6

Great photos everyone! I've had some insane moments (err crashes) happen in this game and always forget to rewind and capture them :(

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
imgur. I linked to my picture directly from forzamotosport.net - not OK?
which imagehost should i use (i know some are not gaf "compatible")? or can i just link to forzamotorsport.net?
What is wrong with imgur?
In a photo thread you want your images looking as good as possible, so you wont use a service that compresses your images right?....Imgur compresses your images and has a size limit so no large files can be uploaded.

Use minus.com, it takes 5 seconds to create an account, they hold your images without compression(imgur compresses large images) and it has a much better UI than abloade.....and its in English(advantage for me as i dont read German)

imEKYRyDM58f3.jpg

Beaumont: The quickest way between point A and point B is... sideways.

I need to buy this game like right now! If this aint the best ad for this game i dont know what is.
Damn my paycheck cant come quickly enough.

Gaspode_T

I have a thing for racers with interesting backgrounds, it is why I was a fan of Vanishing Point for Dreamcast...seeing the big ferris wheel makes this game automatically in the same bucket for me

Does this play at 60 fps? A guy at work today was talking about this game and how much fun it is. I haven't played a Forza title since the first one.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Does this play at 60 fps? A guy at work today was talking about this game and how much fun it is. I haven't played a Forza title since the first one.
No, but it plays at the most solid 30 FPS that I think I've ever seen. It is like ... 30 24/7. No more no less.

jambo

Are there any direct feed shots, to see what it looks like in motion?

Thinking about picking this up soon...

30fps, but solid, LOCKED, and as smooth and responsive as 30fps gets. It feels good.

Edit: And more. I can't stop myself.

il4wiRyud4lO8.jpg

ibdjd1PL8ssiyW.jpg

ibs6bbx3ZN0rNf.jpg

Shaneus

Where??? Even digital foundry found no frame drops in their look at Horizon
Look in that bigshot. About 1/4 from the top. Follow the mountain from the peak to the left and you'll see it twice. Apparently it's happening at least somewhat frequently in bigshot mode, possibly in regular as well (maybe it's a connection thing?).

Untracked: What's your XBL ID? Wanna buy that GeoWars livery. Actually, I already bought it so unless your name isn't... fuck, I can't remember... then someone's ripped it off and they have 10,000 of your credits!

Are there any direct feed shots, to see what it looks like in motion?

Thinking about picking this up soon...
Just fucking buy it, man. It's really, really good. Far better than I was expecting. If you can, get the LE as long as it's not more than, say, $5-$10 more than regular as you'll get a decent whack of cars with it (maybe wrangle some preorder bonus codes as well?) over the regular edition.

frontieruk

Digital foundry isnt the end all be all.

Yet that's the first I've seen mention of drops, and as digital foundry actually test for them rather than rely on their eyes like most reviewers it does lend weight to my statement where as you add nothing to the conversation if you'd said

Digital foundry isnt the end all be all, check out x and y in horizon people see drops there.

then fair comment, but as most people are saying its a locked 30 id assume its a locked 30 and people having hitches aren't the norm.

Look in that bigshot. About 1/4 from the top. Follow the mountain from the peak to the left and you'll see it twice. Apparently it's happening at least somewhat frequently in bigshot mode, possibly in regular as well (maybe it's a connection thing?).

Thank-you shaneus, will have a look when I get to work, but as its bigshot mode id assume its down to the process of increasing the size of the render target as my understanding is bigshots don't get taken in real time, but get re-rendered which could cause that sort of hitch, so this is basically a none issue as it doesn't affect gameplay but I forget #thisisNeoGAF :-(

Top Bottom