• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon Photo Thread

I downgraded the Integra to my non-R Type car, but it has that unfortunate bleeding around the grille where I've applied a black template, even though it looks clean in the paint shop. :(

ForzaBigshot2.jpg

Shaneus

Yup. LB.

Here's a handful of mine. Still wrangling with the difference b/w my TV and the computer... just can't get it how i want it. The bigshots have been quoted, but are still full size for anyone who wants to download!

111_23br3p.jpg

photo8dvrpl.jpg

photo14hkp06.jpg

We should aim to have this thread kill as many download caps as the PC screenshot thread.

AlStrong

Thank-you shaneus, will have a look when I get to work, but as its bigshot mode id assume its down to the process of increasing the size of the render target as my understanding is bigshots don't get taken in real time, but get re-rendered which could cause that sort of hitch, so this is basically a none issue as it doesn't affect gameplay but I forget #thisisNeoGAF :-(

Yes, this is basically how bullshots work. It's a bit of a nuisance to solve perfectly because of any effects that work in screen space, which may need a lot of re-rendering to try and fix effects-work at tile/screen edges depending on rendering order and... stuff.

Here though, for whatever reason, it seems that the middle band around the mountain didn't get the memo to draw those trees. :p There are some more trees further left and downward from the mountain that get cut off as well. Kind of bizarre. Maybe something bad happened with their tiling implementation (accidentally skipped trees overlapping tile boundaries) - the foreground tree transitions fine into that middle section of the mountain. All the tears are basically trees cut-off (either top or bottom).

Shaneus

We should encourage people not to resize for this thread, either. Hell, it's a screenshots thread. Leave them as God intended, folks <3

-Eddman-

Got this game yesterday thanks to GAF hype. It's good! (and this is coming from someone who doesn't like realistic car sims at all) The photomode has nice options and I took this one from a Mustang. Tried to capture a 70s vibe.

X1IiB.jpg

paischtu

Neo Member
Something different:

photo5zaoso.jpg

photo323pgu.jpg

photo6flocd.jpg

Was just driving along when suddenly the car was stuck in the ground. Max speed was 25 km/h though :(

#hatersgonnahate

Kryten

So this happened (yes, that should be a Mini under there!) As you might expect, it made driving rather difficult as well!

forza-neon.jpg

AirBrian

I was going to go through and pick my favorites posted so far in this thread, but I had like 20+ tabs open. Just goes to show this game is f'n glorious.

Shaneus

I was going to go through and pick my favorites posted so far in this thread, but I had like 20+ tabs open. Just goes to show this game is f'n glorious.
Yeah, Horizon shares a very important aspect with Midnight Club LA, in that they've made it REALLY fucking easy to take good looking photos. The ones I churned out of MCLA often overshadowed some of the better ones taken in FM4.

Shaneus

Tip guys: You can't link directly to the FM.net pictures. Please, PLEASE rehost! They may work initially, but as I think the link is dynamically generated, it doesn't last long.

Top Bottom