• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

BkE2U.png

VU6Y2.png

Ulfil.jpg
4wsjq.jpg

KFyes.jpg
zckos.jpg

Us9Bh.png

dH4d5.jpg
gc2D0.jpg
kJUd3.jpg

PLSKr.png

s7IMt.png

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

squicken

Great OP Talon

---

Not sure what Watt was supposed to do to "bolster his MVP credentials"

Defensive players aren't MVPs. JJ Watt can't help Matt Schoob beat Tom Brady, but he can help Eli/Peyton/Rodgers/Rapist/Brees

When he's a FA, he needs to go to a team w/ a franchise QB

Don't let Seadderall Seahawk fans get to you, it's just the drugs talking.

Post of the year!!

Kiryu

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

jbug617

Banned
Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncs at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

Go Pats

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncs at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

I didn't have a place for this image, so here you go bluemax and cdy.

66MS4.jpg

Dat face!

Bowser

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Awesome OP Talon. LOL @ that Houston pic. I stopped watching the game at halftime anyone have that in .gif?

If Detroit loses to Arizona heads will fucking roll I'm not even kidding. We should finish the season by beating Arizona, Atlanta and Chicago. At least get some momentum for next year fuck a draft pick.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Thursday

Bengals at Eagles

Sunday

Broncs at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans - FRAUDS
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons - FRAUDS
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers - Kitties won their super bowl last week
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys - FRAUDS
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots - KAEP FRAUDS

Monday

Jets at Titans - #freetebow

GO FALCONS!

Niners will beat the Pats. Aldon is going to be inside Brady's ass so much he is going to using a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Talon

NOW I remember where Kris Durham is from. He's that Georgia receiver that always got hurt in real life but was unstoppable in NCAA '11 because he was 6'6".

I hope you all enjoy the nightmare fuel that is Bauhaus. Milchjon would approve.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Seriously. Does anyone think the Bears win 2 more games this year? Maybe they win against AZ but otherwise they are done. What a collapse

But if they only had Cutler!...

oh wait

Bengals at Eagles Cinci's got a playoff spot on the line, I think the Eagles defense of late won't show up for this game.

Broncos at Ravens At least the Ravens won't have to worry about the option.
Redskins at Browns RGIII will probably play, and lead his team closer to a playoff birth.
Packers at Bears Pack is back, and the Bears are falling apart. Easy pickings.
Colts at Texans I think the Colts can win, but not at Houston.
Jaguars at Dolphins Fins are a step above the Jags.
Vikings at Rams AP will probably run over the Rams defense.
Buccaneers at Saints I think the Bucs can win the same way KC won awhile back, by feeding Muscle Hamster.
Giants at Falcons Eli going to further expose the Falcons.
Seahawks at Bills lol
Panthers at Chargers Two dissapointing teams with high expectations. Cam will probably do enough to win.
Lions at Cardinals Lions win by default because Arizona doesn't have an offense.
Steelers at Cowboys Even with battered Ben I think the Steelers will win this one.
Chiefs at Raiders Watching paint dry would be better than this game.
49ers at Patriots I think the Patriots will have their first real challenge in the past couple of months.

Monday
Jets at Titans We all lose watching this game.

Doomsayer

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens - Frauds
Redskins at Browns - Frauds
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins Dolphins impressed me, solid team in the making
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills - Please?
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots - This game...

Monday
Jets at Titans

My heart says the Falcons will beat the Giants.

My head says the O-line will be dominated more than ever before, our receivers play like bums, and Matt Ryan lasts an average of 1.7 seconds in the pocket before ultimately dying on the field (probably very far from the redzone).

Bread

Banned
Niners will beat the Pats. Aldon is going to be inside Brady's ass so much he is going to using a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

replace niners with texans and aldon with jj and you sound a lot like some people last week

not happening

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I kept saying Brady would castrate the Texans

No one listens to Jags fans.

On behalf of the forum, I apologize for that. We need to take your kind more seriously.

Pretty much :/

Brees needs to take a fucking long hard look at himself in the offseason and decide if he's still fit to play in the NFL. The man aged 10 years in a single offseason, truly Favre-ian levels of slangitude. A shoutout to the run game which was perhaps the only truly bright spot this season, with PT and Sproles performing as always and Ivory whipping Ingram into shape (though I see Ingram getting traded in the offseason, just too many backs to be shuffling around and Ivory is clearly the superior power back). I'll give Spagnuolo a pass for his freshman outing with an aging/near talentless D-line and bountygate to deal with, but I expect him to make some serious roster moves in the offseason. And as for Payton, I really don't know at this point. If he's so intent on leaving at this point, I don't think there's much we can do to change that. Unless he's pulling a Brees tactic and holding out for more money because we ARE so desperate.

But complete and total waste of a season, not that I should've expected differently. I tried to remain rational, saying that with all the bountygate shit and drew's reduced offseason practice time due to the contract would likely NOT have us in the playoffs, but noooooooooooooooooooooo, I foolishly bought into the silly Goodell revenge ploy that everyone around here was trumpeting. Do I think he overstepped/overreacted? Yeah, but it's not like the organization couldn't have avoided this whole disaster either. Might as well parley ourselves down the totem pole at this point and hope to draft a whole new defense, minus maybe Jenkins, Greer, and Lofton (and even then put some stickem on these dudes hands so they might actually catch an INT every once in a fucking while).

EDIT: It surprises me that there are still some poor deluded fools in this thread who think the Saints will win another game this season. Maybe Carolina since at that point both teams will be out of fucks to give, but no way is TB going to lose when they're still gunning for a wild card spot.

squicken

replace niners with texans and aldon with jj and you sound a lot like some people last night

not happening

SF has CBs and LBs and other players besides Aldon Smith. They can beat NE. Houston's problem on D is that Watt is the only good player. Lots of average and bad there. don't know what happened to joseph and manning and barwin but those guys suck now

replace niners with texans and aldon with jj and you sound a lot like some people last week

not happening

Difference is the 49ers actually have a defense that, you know, still plays at this point in the season. The entire NFC West's (Rams are iffy) defense is better than Houston, or any other defense in the AFC.

KaYotiX

Banned
LOL Nice OP :) Texans looked lost tonight.

Also since this is a new week anyone who has a Wii-U my ID is Kayotix, PM and and ill add you also!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom