• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice OP, mister.

Remember when the Bears were the best team in the NFC? This weekend they'll go back to complete irrelevance. And Cutler has been on the field to enjoy the slide with them this year so the lols are even greater!

This is great.

mclol.gif

lol

Bread

Banned
Yea it should be really fun game. BTW fellow Pats fans do you realize how much better the safeties look when Chung is on the bench. No way he comes back he is fucking terrible, and I'm glad Gregory is at least a decent safety.
thank god for talib and dennard, having arrington in the slot and mccourty at safety has turned this secondary around. chung should come in as a OLB, in passing situations...lol fuck i had such high hopes for him.

Feels good man

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens - Flacco gonna Flacco
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints - honestly I can go either way here
Giants at Falcons - obviously this was the game they were looking forward to
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

squicken

I'd like to see it happen but it won't. Week 17 would be damn exciting if it ended up being for the AFC South championship though :jnc

we have to win this week first, which won't happen. they will be pissed and all 5 colts offensive linemen can't block Watt

One of the Texans fans said he was one of the smartest coaches in football tonight.
Kubiak is just smart enough to give false hope to the fans, and more importantly, to the owner, who foolishly signed him to an extension.

The Texan's 11-2 record is fool's gold.

Kiryu

The bears will shock the world Sunday. Fuck the haters. 11-5 here we come.
That would help Seahawks to get #2 Seed if Seahawks win three game (beating Buffalo, 49ers, and Rams)

That would be totally unexpected playoff scenarios.

etiolate

Banned
I was curious to see how the Pats D is against mobile QBs, but they really haven't faced many. Wilson and Luck are the closest thing they've had.

Pats get a lot of TOs. Generally, when the Niners don't do any cute shit they don't turn the ball over. You never know when Roman is gong to try that stuff though. I pretty much blame the Rams and Giants losses on Roman trying to be too clever.

The Pats D is rated decently against the run, but that has to be skewed by all the blowouts where teams aren't running against them in the second half. They did keep Lynch in check vs the Seahawks. Seattle might be the closest thing to the Niners that the Pats have faced.

The Pats O vs the Niners D feels more predictable. The Niners will stuff the run and try to make the Pats one dimensional. Their goal every game is to increase the pocket time for the other QB so their stunts and twists can get to the QB. I expect the Pats to go after Terrell Brown. Either he or Culliver get targeted the most, but I feel Brown is the one that gives up the most first down receptions between the two. The Niners speed at LB is what makes them match up well vs the Pats. The Pats may try to take advantage of Goldson overplaying for big hits and INTs.

Manningham being healthy for the game will help the Niners a lot. His route running has been pretty important to their red zone offense.

That would help Seahawks to get #2 Seed if Seahawks win three game (beating Buffalo, 49ers, and Rams)

That would be totally unexpected playoff scenarios.

You aren't getting the 2 seed or winning the division. You can put that pipe dream to rest.

And Carlos Rogers is the worst. Gets torched every week. We started joking the last few weeks that opposing offenses were running the "attack 22" offense. He's so bad

Kiryu

You aren't getting the 2 seed or winning the division. You can put that pipe dream to rest.

And Carlos Rogers is the worst. Gets torched every week. We started joking the last few weeks that opposing offenses were running the "attack 22" offense. He's so bad
You aren't going to get a control of NFC WEST if you play like "shitty 49ers" against Rams and Dolphins. Seahawks are favored to win next 3 wins. Therefore, Seahawks have a shot at NFC West and 2nd seed since NFC Playoff is soooo tight.

LJ11

Pats will surrender the ground game when it suits them, they give you the run at times. You have to exploit Ninkopoop, and Spikes in coverage, Mayo too, they're dreadful. Get those guys to operate in space and you can expose them all day. Niners don't seem to use their backs in the passing game that much, they really should against the Patriots. James needs to become a better receiver than what he was at Oregon, can be deadlier if he adds that dimension to his game. Niners have the players to take advantage of the mismatches. Should win easily in my opinion.

Talon

Pats will surrender the ground game when it suits them, they give you the run at times. You have to exploit Ninkopoop, and Spikes in coverage, Mayo too, they're dreadful. Get those guys to operate in space and you can expose them all day. Niners don't seem to use their backs in the passing game, they really should against the Patriots. James needs to become a better receiver than what he was at Oregon, can be deadlier if he adds that dimension to his game.
The thing with LMJ is that everyone assumes he's just an edge guy, but he was a much more effective inside runner at Oregon. For a guy with a skinny lower body, he broke a lot of arm tackles.

Doomsayer

You aren't going to get a control of NFC WEST if you play like "shitty 49ers" against Rams and Dolphins. Seahawks are favored to win next 3 wins. Therefore, Seahawks have a shot at NFC West and 2nd seed since NFC Playoff is soooo tight.

Favored by whom? You?

We played shitty against the Rams, not the Dolphins. In fact, didn't you just lose to the Dolphins?

The Seahawks are so immensely overrated its hilarious.

Lol didn't you already lose to the rams? And the cards? And the dolphins? And the lions? We beat all those teams! You done son!

LJ11

The thing with LMJ is that everyone assumes he's just an edge guy, but he was a much more effective inside runner at Oregon. For a guy with a skinny lower body, he broke a lot of arm tackles.

Right, I agree with you, they run a lot of power and inside zone, he was good at finding the hole, getting skinny when there wasn't much there. Always seemed to fall forward. They just didn't throw him the ball much, under developed part of his game.

Miguel

Welcome home.

I tried to stay away as long as I could this season. I nearly made my comeback after the Packers game. What a beatdown. Jesus. Time to throw away whatever Denny's menu Kubiak was using tonight, and get started on the Colts game.

Talon

Right, I agree with you, they run a lot of power and inside zone, he was good at finding the hole, getting skinny when there wasn't much there. Always seemed to fall forward. They just didn't throw him the ball much, under developed part of his game.
I know he only had 17 catches all three seasons, but he was a much better receiver his last season in school - just the way he caught the ball. He only made body catches his first two seasons. The most obvious examples being that Arizona game last in 2009, where LMJ had two chances at sideline balls that he didn't even try to nab. 2011, he looked much more comfortable catching balls that were outside of the target area.

And, if you're wondering why I know this, I watched every Oregon game prior to this season for about 4 years as my roommate was a diehard Oregon fan.

Kiryu

Favored by whom? You?

We played shitty against the Rams, not the Dolphins. In fact, didn't you just lose to the Dolphins?

The Seahawks are so immensely overrated its hilarious.
It's obviously that Seahawks can win 3 games. (2 games are at home and Buffalo isn't looking great to win against Seahawks) Yes We did lose to Dolphins by our shitty 4th quarter defense.

Lol didn't you already lose to the rams? And the cards? And the dolphins? And the lions? We beat all those teams! You done son!
You tied with Rams and lost to them. We may lost to Rams but we will beat rams in the same way as Cardinals faced Seahawks at Centurylink.

Son, I am going save my avatar bet on week 16 baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom