• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL WEEK 15 |OT| Everybody Stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

jz5HwN1cOW0mi.png

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears
Colts at Texans Frauds
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons Frauds
Seahawks at Bills
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders Battle of the Suck
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans
Buccaneers at Saints I think the Bucs can win the same way KC won awhile back, by feeding Muscle Hamster.
Or by not giving it to Blount on the one yard line :jnc.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
SF has CBs and LBs and other players besides Aldon Smith. They can beat NE. Houston's problem on D is that Watt is the only good player. Lots of average and bad there. don't know what happened to joseph and manning and barwin but those guys suck now

In defense of Joseph he's been injured off and on all year. Manning has played well imo and Barwin has been a complete bust.

The rest oh boy injuries has done awful things to the D. No excuses though. They just stink.

squicken

EDIT: It surprises me that there are still some poor deluded fools in this thread who think the Saints will win another game this season. Maybe Carolina since at that point both teams will be out of fucks to give, but no way is TB going to lose when they're still gunning for a wild card spot.

drew got his money and his stats. he's happy. you should be happy for him too!

go niners BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!

replace niners with texans and aldon with jj and you sound a lot like some people last week

not happening

lolololol

hopefully the patty cakes are like you and think we only have aldon on our D. you'll be eatin a bag of dicks like the rest of the patriots fans after the game. now which one of you pussies wants a week long avatar bet?

Dang, didn't know Bowe was out. Not like KC had much to fight for anyways.

We might have seen the last of Dwayne Bowe this season.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport and Albert Breer reported Monday that the Kansas City Chiefs' star wide receiver has broken ribs and likely will be moved to season-ending injured reserve, according to a source who has spoken to the player.

Bowe exited Sunday's loss to the Cleveland Browns after accidentally being kicked at the conclusion of a pass play. Bowe had 59 receptions for 801 yards and three touchdowns in 13 games this season.

The next question becomes if Bowe's days with the Chiefs are over. He played under the franchise tag this season -- after holding out through the preseason -- and it's unclear if either side is interested in a contract that keeps Bowe in Kansas City.

Bowe has shown in the past that he can be a top playmaker in a good situation. He's sure to attract interest on the free-agent market for a team that's hungry for a No. 1-type receiver, but we'd be surprised if his relationship with the Chiefs hasn't run its course.

I'm telling you all now. Bowe will be with the Broncos next season.

Looking forward to those new power rankings. I want to see how much the Texans and Falcons fall. I'm sure writers will still have faith in the Texans and stick them at #2 or so in most rankings, but Falcons should take a harder fall.

In defense of Joseph he's been injured off and on all year. Manning has played well imo and Barwin has been a complete bust.

The rest oh boy injuries has done awful things to the D. No excuses though. They just stink.
Doesn't help that Buminor seemingly doesn't know what a zone defense is. When a QB like Rodgers or Brady (or even Stafford) can see exactly what the coverage is pre-snap, you're doing your pass rush no favors and inviting them to pick you apart.

replace niners with texans and aldon with jj and you sound a lot like some people last week

not happening

The defenses are completely different. The Smith bros are going to have a field day.

Edit: Avatar bets. Let's do it! Niner will beat Brady and his squad of Ladies.

cdyhybrid

I want the Niners to lose so we can win the division but I also really want to see a postgame rant by FMT if the Niners win.

I am so torn.

cajunator

Banned
Thursday
Bengals at Eagles - Eagles, you gotta lose to get Reid fired.

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens - speaking of fraud teams..
Redskins at Browns - RGIII is too good.
Packers at Bears - sack city again.
Colts at Texans - Its just how these things go.
Jaguars at Dolphins - meh.
Vikings at Rams - Vikings are better than they look.
Buccaneers at Saints - We win occasionally. Its at home, so there's that.
Giants at Falcons - 2 points.
Seahawks at Bills - Cold day for the seahawks away.
Panthers at Chargers - Holy shit the chargers suck worse than we do.
Lions at Cardinals - My supervisor gets even more angry.
Steelers at Cowboys - fuck the cowboys.
Chiefs at Raiders - meh pt 2.
49ers at Patriots - How does aldon's dick taste?

Monday
Jets at Titans - Jets say fuck it and start Tebow. He wins. oops.

Bowser

I'd like Bowe on the Panthers if he comes with a reasonable contract. Although I don't think we really have much (any?) cap space to work with this offseason.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Doesn't help that Buminor seemingly doesn't know what a zone defense is. When a QB like Rodgers or Brady (or even Stafford) can see exactly what the coverage is pre-snap, you're doing your pass rush no favors and inviting them to pick you apart.

whats a zone defense? lol sigh :(

Fox318

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles Eagles stun everybody and win

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns
Packers at Bears Good Luck
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills Chan loses his job after the game.
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals
Steelers at Cowboys
Chiefs at Raiders
49ers at Patriots

Monday
Jets at Titans

Slo

So everybody has faith in Vikebike going on the road in a December game with playoffs on the line, huh? Okay.

Drakeon

Thursday
Bengals at Eagles

Sunday
Broncos at Ravens
Redskins at Browns - Upset special boys! Also, RG3 is hurt.
Packers at Bears - Is pouty playing? Doesn't really matter, still will be a W for the Pack.
Colts at Texans
Jaguars at Dolphins
Vikings at Rams
Buccaneers at Saints - I guess Buccs? I don't know, both teams suck.
Giants at Falcons
Seahawks at Bills - God I hope the Bills magically win this. At least it's not in Seattle, so theres the smallest of shots.
Panthers at Chargers
Lions at Cardinals - Cardinals are worst team in the league. If they start Hoyer, they might have a shot.
Steelers at Cowboys - This another one of "those" December's for the Steelers? Where they unleash hell? Hard for me to believe in them when they just lost to the Chargers.
Chiefs at Raiders - Wow, and this is going to be televised here too... This is why I got RedZone.
49ers at Patriots - So nervous for this game. So nervous.

Monday
Jets at Titans - Wow, what an asstastic mnf. At least the Jets vs Chargers got flexed out for next week.

cdyhybrid

is the other cheater in your secondary going to be available for the game?

Appeal is on Friday. I dunno enough about the process to know whether they make a decision that day or not.

You are losing to Buffalo this week.

Then when your HGH bros are suspended Kaep is going to slang you out of the playoffs.

We won't lose to the Bills. It's a late start, it's not even in Buffalo, it's indoors, and the Bills are terrible.

Only thing Kaep is going to slang is picks to Walter Thurmond III.

Matrix

if SF can just beat NE all is well for you guys as far as #1. tonight is just the psychological aspect. maybe it will do them good, hearing they are frauds for 6 weeks

Actually sometimes a reality check helps teams. I actually think some of them on this team needed this.

As a famous douchey Laker said, it's time for the Texans to put their big boy pants on.

Actually sometimes a reality check helps teams. I actually think some of them on this team needed this.

As a famous douchey Laker said, it's time for the Texans to put their big boy pants on.
A reality check only really happens when there is a coach capable of adjusting to it.

Milquetoast Kubiak is not such a coach.

Matrix

A reality check only really happens when there is a coach capable of adjusting to it.

Milquetoast Kubiak is not such a coach.

True, but they must rise above Pubes for the greater good! Just make his shitty play calling work somehow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom