• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I like to imagine myself as a dragon for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
For one reason or another, I've noticed that I like to think that I'm a rather cute one while doing nothing in my room. Maybe I'm a bit to bored or something. This also happens when I'm dreaming and lying on bed.

Or sometimes a rather cool, if a bit scary one. It's always a biped though.

Anyone else do something like this during their free time or while... Er... Dreaming? xD

When I was a kid, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to be a dinosaur, I wanted to be a Tyrannosaurus Rex more than anything in the world, I made my arms short and I roamed the back yard, I chased the neighborhood cats, I growled and I roared, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "Bobby you are 17, it's time to throw childish things aside" and I said "OK Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job".

Andrew.

Banned
horrified+magellan.jpg

injurai

Banned
For one reason or another, I've noticed that I like to think that I'm a rather cute one while doing nothing in my room. Maybe I'm a bit to bored or something. This also happens when I'm dreaming and lying on bed.

Or sometimes a rather cool, if a bit scary one. It's always a biped though.

Anyone else do something like this during their free time or while... Er... Dreaming? xD

image.php

two roads lie before you

on the first road you say "boy that sure was a silly and imaginative thing i did in my youth, golly gee" and you move on and laugh about it

on the second road you get mad whenever anyone says the first thing and retreat to tumblr so that everyone can tell you that you're perfect so you can draw bad art and write 70,000 words of shit during nanowrimo free of criticism

the paths are open young wyrm *disappears in a cloud of weed smoke*

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
At last I have found a like minded reptile. Let us share our feelings, you go first.

FurryGAF is accepting of other cultures.

Until you get your shit jacked by a bunch of shorties, and then stabbed.
In the end his temper got to him. If he'd stayed in the treasure vault he'd have been golden. I wouldn't make the same mistake.

Emitan

two roads lie before you

on the first road you say "boy that sure was a silly and imaginative thing i did in my youth, golly gee" and you move on and laugh about it

on the second road you get mad whenever anyone says the first thing and retreat to tumblr so that everyone can tell you that you're perfect so you can draw bad art and write 70,000 words of shit during nanowrimo free of criticism

the paths are open young wyrm *disappears in a cloud of weed smoke*
dude he's gonna be rich as FUCK when he gets his treasure pile

I do know that dragons like to take a shit and then breath fire on their own feces. The smell marks their territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom