• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Real Boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Some of these have disturbing implications but I'm afraid I have to just call bullshit here:
tumblr_mfumreu0Xf1rvrb49o1_500.jpg

Is the girl dictating the content of that text? Who would feel the need to type that?

DarkKyo

It's depressing growing older and seeing the generations that came after yours get exponentially lamer and lamer.

Someday our culture is going to be so dumbed down that we're going to have to come up with a new word for it.

Ultima_5

Some of these have disturbing implications but I'm afraid I have to just call bullshit here:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/6c2d227e0328c487e9d8b336ca8fb590/tumblr_mfumreu0Xf1rvrb49o1_500.jpg[/MG]

Is the girl dictating the content of that text? [B]Who would feel the need to type that?[/B][/QUOTE]

a guy who's whipped

Protein

Banned
These sound like they were all made by teenage girls that are trying to passively convince their boyfriends stop behaving like douches. The other half were made by fedora guys.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Is the girl dictating the content of that text? Who would feel the need to type that?

I know someone (a girl no less) that pulls that shit whenever someone confronts her about being her boyfriend's doormat.

Some people have no dignity.

Mully

I hate these quotes and posts. They explain how immature a SO can be.

"I found my man after two weeks and he's so perfect and understanding." \

Three weeks later.

" INSERT BREAKUP SONG LYRIC "

And if you do any of those things, she'll dump you for your best friend, because, "you're not man enough", that is if you can even get a date with her.

Aguirre

i think its really sweet :3

if i had a bf who was chivalrous and sweet i definitely would show him off this way too

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I've got a friend on Facebook who shares this kind of shit all the time. I keep her visible in my feed out of kind of a morbid curiosity, since she also always has a lot of relationship drama.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I know someone (a girl no less) that pulls that shit whenever someone confronts her about being her boyfriend's doormat.

Some people have no dignity.
I'm not saying genuine versions of this scenario don't exist but the dude isn't being a doormat or whipped or anything by fucking staying in with his sick girlfriend. It was basically a great opening to for any number of lines in response. It just looks to me like the girl read that and grabbed the phone :lol
Nice guys of OKcupid make these.

and the text ones are faked, obviously.
It's obvious to me only in content; how can you tell?

nothing but drizzy drake and chris brown images lol

lmao this shit is so fake

Lame dudes. Whenever I get shit from friends about chilling at home with my pillow waifu I just tell them to chew on my nuts. No tldr whining necessary.

Staying in to take care of a gal doesn't mean you're whipped.

Sending long-ass defensive texts about it on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom