• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Real Boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of these are fucking stupid, but I would totally skip going out with my bros if my girl is sick.

The fact that you guys consider that whipped is pretty fucking sad and shows what little relationship experience some of you have. How do you even go out and have a good time knowing your SO is sick in bed?

No one is saying staying in with your sick girlfriend is bad. People are calling the long response stupid. Its unnecessary. Never gotten teased by your friends about being whipped? Shit, I sure as hell didn't snap back at 'em like that. Its stupid.

Some of these have disturbing implications but I'm afraid I have to just call bullshit here:
tumblr_mfumreu0Xf1rvrb49o1_500.jpg

Is the girl dictating the content of that text? Who would feel the need to type that?

I used to get accused of this. Then I just told my friends that my GF is more interesting and fun to be with than they are, and they shut up.

When she stares at your mouth
Kiss her

When she pushes you or hits you like a dummy cause she
thinks shes stronger than you
Grab her and don’t let go

When she starts cursing at you trying to act all tough
Kiss her and tell her you love her

When she’s quiet
Ask her whats wrong

When she ignores you
Give her your attention

When she pulls away
Pull her back

When you see her at her worst
Tell her she’s beautiful

When you see her start crying
Just hold her and don’t say a word

When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind

Sounds like a manual for a stalker/rapist :D

ultim8p00

Banned
No one is saying staying in with your sick girlfriend is bad. People are calling the long response stupid. Its unnecessary. Never gotten teased by your friends about being whipped? Shit, I sure as hell didn't snap back at 'em like that. Its stupid.

No, that was in response to some people saying the actual act itself was being whipped. Apparently it was sarcasm and my meter was broken.

Spoiler: Entire text is fake

SmithnCo

“a real boyfriend: calls you for nothing, texts you all the time, wants to see you, cries, gets jealous, is overprotective and loves you.”

God no

"A real boyfriend will support every decision you make no matter if it's dumb"

LOL

R2D4

Banned
At least he is getting some.

lol doubt it. And I'm married. So no it wouldn't be ridiculous for ME to stay him with my sick wife but for some 16 year old shit head like all the tools in these meme photos it is ridiculous to come up with that response.

sn00zer

Some of these have disturbing implications but I'm afraid I have to just call bullshit here:

Is the girl dictating the content of that text? Who would feel the need to type that?

Easily should have said
"Fuck off dude, Im going to take care of my girl for the night"....that is how you respond

Maybe he knows his girlfriend reads his text messages and did it to set himself up with some fun time after she feels better? :p

JordanKZ

This thread kind of reminds me of my last girlfriend. Expectations so high that no male could physically ever match them and yet I was never able to expect anything of her.

I swear some people have managed to grow up in a world believing relationships are like something from a hollywood movie and where your partner has to make all the effort.

It's depressing growing older and seeing the generations that came after yours get exponentially lamer and lamer.

Someday our culture is going to be so dumbed down that we're going to have to come up with a new word for it.

You know who else thought this? The fucking Greeks and Romans. Humanity is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom