• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT4| No Country for Old Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Welcome to the 4th League of Legends thread. Have fun and Enjoy

Register for LoLGAF to see yourself on the spreadsheet! Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QPDg3iMKZjOXkHvOo6t1JFbBOJHHTOH4Ii_X28swslk/viewform

See the SS here!: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ajok7MqnpiPvdGVQS000dkpHTUFCOUxMTEVWaEhLRUE

_____

iDJfuVGG7Cg6B.PNG

8sAHV.png

qMJSG.png

cJaTE.png

TBMEM.png

NAgJr.png

O12Rj.png

NYkdY.png

JDd9Z.png

Credits to dobkeratops for the visuals and SouthernDragon for the writing. Header edited by Zkylon.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, what's up, I've never played this game in my life. First page!

zkylon

zkylewd
here's a header with the new number if anyone cares

iDJfuVGG7Cg6B.PNG

I didn't make the original so I just picked a similar font, my apologies for the rushed shop

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I ain't even mad

Still gonna work on a thread, tho.

Ps dobkeratops gets credit for the visuals, I did the writing

If you have the stuff I'll copy and paste it as the OP and give you 100% credit. I just made the new thread. That's all. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything so sorry if that's what it looked like. We were just talking about new threads and no one made one or mentioend when it would be going up so I just made a new one.

here's a header with the new number if anyone cares

I didn't make the original so I just picked a similar font, my apologies for the rushed shop

Thanks. It's up now.

Ferga

My god this is annoying.

Go through promotion series- lose it - win one game - go back to promotion - lose it - win a game - AND THEN GO BACK.

Why can't I just be promoted please

garath

speaking of which...

I win

I'm amazed I even cracked the top 10. That thread is a 6th of my total posts on NeoGAF ever. I don't post a lot.

On a sidenote, Wildturtle right? Chaox needs to be thinking hard about what he wants here. A lot of those kids have no idea what they have in their hands.

Uh apparently Udyr's Bear Stance gets extra MS when he gets close to a target. It's big enough to be noticeable without seeing the numbers.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
QWR QWR QWR QWR QWR Sona is da best.

Blizzard

Banned
cYPJxP4.png

I have... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
That was almost precisely the score range I had in season 2, except I got down to maybe 780 before starting the Kat experiment and getting up to 1250. I occasionally think now that I could try playing ranked and see if I can get higher, but it takes SO long to get anywhere I can't really justify the 40 hours or whatnot. :/ Maybe on a weekend some time.

Ermagerd you used my thread title. :D

Honor pls.

Really interested in this new Udyr. I bought him as soon as he went down to 1350, 'cos I always thought he was cool but had only recently started jungling. Lost every single game. I'm so bad with him it's rather funny. But the changes sound pretty nice, especially the MS stacks. Annoying they reduced the time of E's buff but whatever I guess, it's only PBE.

Did you see Jatt on Reddit? He said that E will also allow minion pass-through, and that R will still have five levels.

garath

That was almost precisely the score range I had in season 2, except I got down to maybe 780 before starting the Kat experiment and getting up to 1250. I occasionally think now that I could try playing ranked and see if I can get higher, but it takes SO long to get anywhere I can't really justify the 40 hours or whatnot. :/ Maybe on a weekend some time.

If you haven't played ranked in S3 you get to do placements all over again.

Zeppelin

Yeah... I feel I could easily get to Gold, but from Silver III where I'm now that's like 25 straight wins.

Blizzard

Banned
If you haven't played ranked in S3 you get to do placements all over again.
No I'm already in S3. But since I'm a bad player, I lost down to silver V. I went through one promotion series, should have won with the second game, but we messed up and lost. Because of that, it would probably take 5-15 hours to get back to another promotion game, then another 2 hours to do the promotion games, then repeat again for the next 4 tiers even if I win nearly all the games. It's a huge time investment, and I've already played so much without apparently getting better, that I'm not sure it would work for me. =P

Yeah... I feel I could easily get to Gold, but from Silver III where I'm now that's like 25 straight wins.
Zeppelin knows what's up.

garath

No I'm already in S3. But since I'm a bad player, I lost down to silver V. I went through one promotion series, should have won with the second game, but we messed up and lost. Because of that, it would probably take 5-15 hours to get back to another promotion game, then another 2 hours to do the promotion games, then repeat again for the next 4 tiers even if I win nearly all the games. It's a huge time investment, and I've already played so much without apparently getting better, that I'm not sure it would work for me. =P

Zeppelin knows what's up.

Ah, I figured you knew but just in case :p

I hear ya. I'm probably just going to keep playing ranked just because. I have no aspirations of being able to put in the time to get seriously high. I play my 10 or so games a week and enjoy them :) I probably have my best opportunity right now starting in Silver II.

garath

Blerg, I should play my other six placement matches, but the fear. The feeeeeeear. >.<

I understand how you feel. Just gotta do it. Treat it like a normal. Nice and relaxed. It sucks because they are so important. Especially if you don't have as much time to play to climb later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom