• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zoe Saldana cast as Gamora in Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunn via Twitter:
"So @VonSpears & I are going on a little trip. Here's what he's wearing."

cosmo.jpg

bNGQVIp.jpg

Source

Related: Marvel Cinematic Universe Phase 2 Teaser Video

hJ0w55Y.jpg

Dave Bautista as Drax
Dave-Bautista-Drax-the-Destroyer-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy.jpg

Chris Pratt as Star-Lord
guardians_of_the_galaxy_chris_pratt_star_lord-2014.jpg

Concept Art said:

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Not familiar with the comic but this looks like something I'd watch.

jph139

Like her in what I've seen her in, but yeah, needs some muscle. Cast is looking pretty good, though - probably good that they're avoiding big names. Though Andy-as-Star-Lord is going to throw me, I know it...

TDLink

Another great casting choice. Really the only way they can screw this up now is Rocket's VA. I have hope though. Also curious to see if any other Guardians will be in here apart from the 5 we know of.

notworksafe

Oh wow Rocket actually looks like a raccoon in that concept art rather than the weird multibeast hybrid that Marvel has been turning him into.

I hope they actually make RR look like a raccoon, in some of the art they have his face/snout all wrong and he looks like a badger or some other thing that is not a raccoon.'

Oh wow Rocket actually looks like a raccoon in that concept art rather than the weird multibeast hybrid that Marvel has been turning him into.

This guy knows what I'm talkin about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom