• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel confirms Chris Pratt's Guardians Of The Galaxy character is

ManofOne

Plus Member
polyamorous bisexual... after the actor denied he goes to a 'infamously anti-LGBTQ' church

A revelation about the character the 41-year-old actor has played in four films and their sexuality has been made in the upcoming Guardians Of The Galaxy #9 comic book

Star-Lord AKA Peter Quill ends up in a parallel universe as it follows him on a nomadic journey with two companions named Aradia and Mors

However 12 years later it seems as if Star-Lord was officially part of the polyamorous love-triangle as he is shown enjoying an intimate ceremonial bath with Aradia and Mors

It remains uncertain whether the character's sexuality will be incorporated in Pratt's portrayal in any of the upcoming projects in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Last year Pratt was forced to defend his church when Elliot Page claimed it had 'an anti-LGBTQ agenda

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ians-Galaxy-character-Star-Lord-bisexual.html

Last edited:
And then Marvel wonders why comic book sales are tanking bad.
Really glad I stopped reading this garbage.

Talking out of your ass

Comic industry had record sales in 2019 with Marvel leading the pack.

2020 even sales are strong despite much of the business having been shut down for months as 80% of revenue still is in physical market. But the market is doing great with them seeing similar record numbers of sales since reopening.

DESTROYA

Talking out of your ass

Comic industry had record sales in 2019 with Marvel leading the pack.

2020 even sales are strong despite much of the business having been shut down for months as 80% of revenue still is in physical market. But the market is doing great with them seeing similar record numbers of sales since reopening.
Taking it in the ass ?
Sorry I should of clarified but when I stopped reading sales were tanking, maybe there has been a uptick in sales due to the Wu Flu making everyone a shut in but the glory years are long gone.
The just don’t make anything worth reading.
You can go back into hiding now.

Taking it in the ass ?
Sorry I should of clarified but when I stopped reading sales were tanking, maybe there has been a uptick in sales due to the Wu Flu making everyone a shut in but the glory years are long gone.
The just don’t make anything worth reading.
You can go back into hiding now.

Comic sales have been surging pretty straight now for the past 5 years, ever since the MCU and comic movies became big it's invigorated the whole industry, even comic book stores are seeing massive gains in sales in the past decade. Covid has nothing to do with anything when the sales have been breaking records almost every year over year.

Glory years? Sales of comic books are higher than they have been ever in history.

Dabaus

Banned
It’s not about ticket sales, it’s not about representation, it’s about humiliating Chris Pratt because he didn’t tow the party line and about humiliating you for being a fan. Pratt’s already signed the dotted line to play in the next movie so he can’t drop out and dollars to donuts they announced this after he signed to lock him in the roll. They’re calling your bluff on if you will support the next guardians movie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom