• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Comics' Star-Lord (AKA Peter Quill) Is Bisexual

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Nothing wrong with that. Kinda already guessed it and I swear this was announced ages ago? Maybe that was another Marvel character?

Hoping DC follow suit. I know for a fact that Batman and Superman have a thing for each other. So much pent up sexual tension between those two. It's time for DC to give people what they want and show us a sun dipped Superman banging Batman, with Louis Lane and the Joker watching from the sides. The people demand it!

Who in the blue fuck is Louis Lane?!

MDSLKTR

Aradia kisses Peter but there is nothing intimate with Mors.
x7hiIn9.png
He's obviously receiving a deep sea squeeze in this panel.

I’ve never once read a comic book or cartoon and wondered about a characters sexuality. I don’t think children do either

Because it’s a comic book...

The only people that make a big deal about this are just projecting their own bizarre thoughts into the character to make a statement that nobody normal cares or thinks about.

This mental illness must stop.

sol_bad

If anyone is going to be gay it's Steve Rogers. The way he yearns for and cries over Bucky in the 60's is insane.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Slightly ot but are Wolverine and Cyclops really fucking now? I've read a bit of Hickman's run and haven't seen any hints of that other than they have conjoined rooms.

Calcium

Banned
Slightly ot but are Wolverine and Cyclops really fucking now? I've read a bit of Hickman's run and haven't seen any hints of that other than they have conjoined rooms.

The conjoined rooms thing was the first thing, but later Scott and Logan were stargazing or something and they joked about nobody being able to resist Scott in a speedo. I'm sure there are pictures of it out there.

DESTROYA

Great work Marvel , your plan of comic book sales being flushed down the toilet is working perfectly.
Good thing I stopped reading comics years ago before all this happened.

Dthomp

What % of people are gay? Bi? Trans?

I'm sure the actual real number isn't enough to make half the fusses that get made. However too many younger people have this "need" to be different and the easiest way to be different is to be one of these things. My brother in law and his wife are this way, whatever fancy new probably fake word to define their sexuality is what they are. They couldn't just be a normal married couple cause they didn't like being seen as normal. People are fucking looney at this point, there is no hope for the future of this world.

... but why?

How else are they supposed to earn those oh so precious woke points?

Last edited:
Top Bottom