• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

QUIGLEY: South of the Border

Watching "Quigley Down Under" on Netflix I wonder if this wouldn't make a great 3rd person shooter ala Red Dead Redemption.

Tom Selleck could easily do the voice over recording.

Pull in a few AAA-stars to play his companions and the 'big bad' of the game and this could a fun romp in Mexico.

I, for one, votes that this gets picked up for the next gen cycle. Maybe THIS is the game RARE is working on ;)

Quigley_Down_Under.jpg

Mexico. Quigley is drawn to Mexico for work but begins to doubt his employer's true intentions. The player is given a choice to rebel against his employer and help the local civilians OR stay with his employer, causing several chain of events that would result in variable narratives.

As long as the gunplay is interesting most players wouldn't mind either scenario, but it could result in several playthrus

jond76

Banned
Rather see Quigley in another fish out of water place. Like somewhere in Europe or even Canada. Mexico is way too familiar in typical western fare. Great movie btw.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Awesome movie. Alan Rickman is suitably evil in that movie. I secretly would love a Quigley game.

Top Bottom