• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix E3 Livestream Schedule

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
JST, GMT, PST in that order

see31pvuai.jpg

see32pgum3.jpg

see33ztum8.jpg

Source: http://square.vo.llnwd.net/o2/e3/SEP_E3_2013_program_ver_0607.pdf

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Going in with expectations of the Interdimensional Rift.

Some where between ridiculously high and none at all.

Eusis

I had to double check to make sure I REALLY saw Saint's Row IV on there.

Though given their relationship with Deep Silver that perhaps shouldn't be surprising.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
No focus on FFX/X-2? :(

Darryl

Banned
And I bet the "Future of Final Fantasy" event is about XV aka Versus

it could also be about FFXIV 2.0, you know the major unreleased MMO and probably one of the most expensive video game development projects of all time.

Seda

And if SE's Comic Con and PAX livestreams are any indication, it will be a low budget stream with one of the SE/Eidos CMs at their booth.

Darryl

Banned
XIV 2.0 has basically been confirmed for the PS4.

i know it is, it's a major project and probably the centerpiece of square-enix's future strategy. the "future of final fantasy". it'll probably be on every major console under the sun - PS3, PS4, Wii U, Xbone, PC, ipad, android.

i know it is, it's a major project and probably the centerpiece of square-enix's future strategy. the "future of final fantasy". it'll probably be on every major console under the sun - PS3, PS4, Wii U, Xbone, PC, ipad, android.

We'll see. Microsoft doesn't like multiplatform games to have multiplayer that interacts with the Playstation versions. FFXIV already has confirmed PS3/PC crossplay, doesn't it?

MS might not allow the game on their systems if that exists.

Meelow

Banned

Seriously? :O

Darryl

Banned
We'll see. Microsoft doesn't like multiplatform games to have multiplayer that interacts with the Playstation versions. FFXIV already has confirmed PS3/PC crossplay, doesn't it?

MS might not allow the game on their systems if that exists.

yea it does. ffxi was on xbox 360 and had cross-play with the ps2 though. i'm sure they'll work something out.

i have no information, i would just be really surprised if we got any less. SE can't afford FFXIV 2.0 to fail, it needs to be on anything, everything, and everywhere. all risk removed.

There's really been no indication that it'll be on anything but PS3 and PC yet, though a PS4 version is all but already announced, and it wouldn't be surprising if they make some sort of mobile tie-in.

yea it does. ffxi was on xbox 360 and had cross-play with the ps2 though. i'm sure they'll work something out.

I thought the 360 version of FFXI had its own servers unrelated to the PS2/PC version.

It would be a terrible idea anyway because no one (in a general sense) cares about FF MMOs compared to a true mainline RPG. I wish they would stop numbering them already.

Meelow

Banned
There's really been no indication that it'll be on anything but PS3 and PC yet, though a PS4 version is all but already announced, and it wouldn't be surprising if they make some sort of mobile tie-in.

I thought the 360 version of FFXI had its own servers unrelated to the PS2/PC version.

I'd be more happy/surprised if there was a Wii U version, it would be the first mainline Final Fantasy on a Nintendo console since Final Fantasy VI on SNES.

Top Bottom