• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed Adds New Character (PC)

Berordn

Steam just downloaded a 250 megabyte patch for S&ASRT which adds "Willemus":

ink0r.jpg

Cross-promotion for Total War Rome II?

Awesome, General Winter was great and now we get this. Glad to know they haven't finished releasing content for the game.

Great stuff, Just finishing up the Vita version of this and I keep having a few races on the steam version

Can we have this guy next pretty please. I'll even pay

crashtrcrashinkart.png

of all the "Sega" characters they could add, they add Willemus. cool? it is nice to get new characters for free, but cmon Sega, hook it up!

I just want to pop in to say that GAF-love was totally correct on this game. In general I'm not a fan of any type of racers, so I know it's good when I'm loving a game like this. Fun, runs smooth, looks great, varied race types, and supports local play on the PC. There's just very little to complain about here, and much to love. My favorite pickup from the Steam Summer Sale that I've played so far.

of all the "Sega" characters they could add, they add Willemus. cool? it is nice to get new characters for free, but cmon Sega, hook it up!
DLC for the game is just used for advertising at this point.

When they make DLC people want (from, say, Sega Japan games), they'll charge for it.

For free, why not.

I just don't want the game to become an advertising dumping ground with more random characters than Sega characters.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
awesome

am I in before the whining about it not being a Japanese character?

Ferrio

Banned
I take back my comment about Steam Workshop support being bad.

Steam Workshop + Salty Bets = Stupid fun.

Top Bottom