• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Dead Rising 3 Screenshots

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
1376998680-1.jpg

1376998674-2.jpg

1376998677-3.jpg

1376998657-4.jpg

1376998687-5.jpg

1376998683-6.jpg

1376998685-7.jpg

1376998678-8.jpg

For those who can't see the pics for whatever reason, i rehosted them here:

*click*

Nibel

Looks pretty rough - hope they don't have to make any compromises because of the sheer amount of zombies

Theecliff

Banned
It looks fun, but the only shot in this batch that looked pretty good is the first one - the rest look sort of... rough

Expecting good AA given nextgen powerlevels and modern engine tech is unrealistic.

BTW, I find it funny that this game is missing a rendering feature from previous games (per-object motionblur).

maybe it's because I'm used to my PC rig, but come on, I think they can do it better than that with the given specs.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Yikes. That looks like a mid-gen 360 game upscaled to a higher resolution.

nib95

Banned
Would believe you if you told me it was current gen. I get that it has a lot of stuff on screen etc though, so maybe I'm being too harsh on it.

Zeth

Gotta give them credit for releasing direct feed though. Console Warriors just got gifted an arsenal :lol.

Jobbs

Banned
remains the only xbone exclusive I care about. one's not enough, though. it'll take a wave of must have exclusives before I'd ever consider buying one.

TheCloser

Banned
Gotta give them credit for releasing direct feed though. Console Warriors just got gifted an arsenal :lol.

Lol, i am really trying hard not to laugh at those screenshots. Seriously, that is terrible. Other Xbox one games like forza and ryse look good but this is terrible. At this point, COD Ghost looks more next gen.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Yikes!

What happened?

Arulan

I expected more PR bullshots, these are... the complete opposite?

Any info of any hands-on or performance improvements?

Kup

But it's Dead Rising! Jaggies or not I am still buying it, hopefully co-op is still as good as ever.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
if next gen games come out and theres no AF im gonna be really dissapointed, its my main problem with this gen all the texture pop in yuck

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
From the gamescom thread, people saying DR3 has frame rate issues. Ay videos yet of the build at the show?

Frame rate issues whilst looking like this?

Ouch, I think we found the ass storm, it's a storm of ass, that's for sure!

MormaPope

Banned
I personally thought Dead Rising 3 looked rough when it first premiered at E3 this year. Going to be a very interesting launch title.

Top Bottom