• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle 9 (Brutal Legend, Mark of the Ninja, Trine 2. BTA: Fez, FTL)

MRORANGE

https://www.humblebundle.com/

The games:

Trine 2:Complete Story
Mark of the Ninja
Eets MunchiesBeta
Brütal Legend

Beat the average:

FTL
FEZ
Rocketbirds:
HardboiledChicken
A Virus Named TOM
Bastion
LIMBO

!!!
Warning: They've added a new average system. You must pay over the average to get next week's bonus games, regardless of when you bought it.

xRzF6SH.png

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Warning: They've added a new average system. You must pay over the average (at the time of purchase) to get next week's bonus games, regardless of when you bought it.

(Previously you could pay $1+ and you would get the bonus games regardless if you beat the average or not, just as long as you bought it during the first week.)

Seeing as I already own every game in the bundle, what to do.. what to do..

Gowans

Warning: They've added a new average system. You must pay over the average to get next week's bonus games, regardless of when you bought it.

So you have to have paid over than what the average would be when they unlock in a week?

Nabs

The average just dropped to 3 bucks.

There goes the incentive to buy it in the first week. No point in not waiting now.

Do you at least get separate keys for each game or is there only two?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So you have to have paid over than what the average would be when they unlock in a week?

No just when you buy it. Every other bundle before let you get the bonus games (regardless of what you paid) just as long as you bought it in the first week. They have changed that with this bundle.

Decado

Damn. Sometimes I wonder why I buy indie games even at cheap prices when they'll eventually come to humble bundle. I own several those and haven't finished one. lol

Damaniel

Banned
I own every game in that bundle except for Brutal Legend, so I'm going to have to pass. However, it's a great deal (especially the sub-$4 BTA) for anybody who doesn't already own most of these games.

Mesoian

I have all of thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Still a great bundle if you don't have this stuff though, all of these games are excellent.

Gowans

No just when you buy it. Every other bundle before let you get the bonus games (regardless of what you paid) just as long as you bought it in the first week. They have changed that with this bundle.

OH I didn't know that, thought it was always over the average. ha.

JeTmAn81

edit: nm, redundant

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
How's the Brutal Legend port?

Nibel

Hey, I activated Mark Of The Ninja in Steam but it doesn't show up in my list?

Gaben how could you
LLShC.gif

Edit: Restarted Steam - everything is fine

Wow. The best humble bundle yet.

I still think that award goes to Telltale's weekly offering, that was an insane amount of value.

This looks good though, not particularly interested in anything other than Brutal Legend and Mark of the Ninja though.

...although Fez would be nice....

...and a steam key for FTL!

Eusis

I thought that was always how it worked, you can still throw in extra to beat the average later right? Well, with the average being crazy low it really doesn't hurt to beat it right now anyway.

Top Bottom