• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Bang Theory Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Sept 26th, 1 hour premiere on CBS

Good to know that within all of the hate for the show there is still a cornucopia of fans on GAF.

DBT85

Good to know that within all of the hate for the show there is still a cornucopia of fans on GAF.

You have my bow.

Cannot wait.

OP, grab come of the GIFs from the season 6 thread. Just making another now.

http://i.minus.com/i3gjyXWcze1il.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibaNSyWK1iP7iD.gif
http://i.minus.com/iUl39d8GPqBYd.gif

Fresh from the shop

dominoes6mbu6ikb.gif

mrklaw

MrArseFace
in before inevitable hate.

Channel 4 fuck with this in the UK - they repeat old episodes endlessly and we probably won't even get season 7 until 2014.

Woo! 24 hours of Penny emasculating Leonard and being a general bitch! Can't wait... no, I actually like the show itself, just can't stand that character.

Cipherr

I love this show!

Indeed, cant wait for this season. Last season was pretty good. Had some great episodes.

Council of Ladies episode
Fish Guts episode
Amy/Sheldon Roommate episode
The one where Amy was sick

On and on, some of those are probably from the same episode, but still, was a good season.

RE lover

My favorite moment last season was the Amy vs Bernardette fight (the episode when Sheldon and Howard fight for the parking lot)

- Bernadette: Gosh, Amy, I’m sensing a little hostility. Is it maybe because like Sheldon’s work, your sex life is also theoretical?

- Amy: Well, at least when we do make love, Sheldon won’t be thinking about his MOTHER!

Penny's reactions were priceless

Walshicus

Favourite moment from last season was where Amy was sick and had Sheldon about to rub Vapo on her chest. Also, when Sheldon found out and punished her with spanking.

Heimbeck

Banned
I liked this in the earlier seasons but it's got worse, maybe this one wil be good. But in the UK I think 4 shows this later like next year or something :(

Zoe

1 hour premiere? I don't even remember how last season ended.

Pretty anticlimactically. Leonard went on a researching trip for the summer and Raj can finally talk to women (and won't stop). Don't think there was anything big for Howard or Sheldon.

Chuckie

Woo! 24 hours of Penny emasculating Leonard and being a general bitch! Can't wait... no, I actually like the show itself, just can't stand that character.

Is this something recent? I don't remember her being that much of a bitch. But I must say I haven't seen it for a while.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I had no idea this started so soon. Now im pumped for Thursdays again.

ThreeSixty

December 16, 2009. 4:00 AM. THE LIGHT FIELD is the force. The mind. That guides. Controls.
Season 6 was a stunning return to form. So many amazing episodes. The show was declining and then the writers went into overdrive last season and the show became as good as it was when it started. The ending was anti-climactic but the episode-run was god-tier. Love that we're getting an hour-long premiere. Hyped for Season 7.

Cipherr

Season 6 was a stunning return to form. So many amazing episodes. The show was declining and then the writers went into overdrive last season and the show became as good as it was when it started. The ending was anti-climactic but the episode-run was god-tier. Love that we're getting an hour-long premiere. Hyped for Season 7.

Yep, it really was the best season in a long while.

Vyer

Wife and I are looking forward to it.

I had never heard of the woman who played Raj's girlfriend before, but apparently she is part of comedy band called Garfunkel and Oates. I happened to hear a couple tracks and they were amusing.

Dereck

I had never heard of the woman who played Raj's girlfriend before, but apparently she is part of comedy band called Garfunkel and Oates. I happened to hear a couple tracks and they were amusing.
She has an unforgettable personality, voice and look. She was also in Scrubs, which was where I was first introduced to her.

Zoe

Her partner played the psycho girl who took over Sheldon's life.

Zoe

I know most people hate Raj's girlfriend, but I thought she was cute. I hope she's backs.
He only needed her as long as she was more messed up than him. Now he just needs someone who can stomach his misogyny.

Savitar

She's not returning?

Wasn't sure what the deal with that situation was in regards to her being back again or not.

Galang

Banned
He only needed her as long as she was more messed up than him. Now he just needs someone who can stomach his misogyny.

Yeah I suppose so! I just hope they don't push Raj to the side again. It was great he was finally getting some decent screentime.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
This, Modern Family, Glee, Saturday Night Live and Fox's Animation Domination all starting again in the same week?

tumblr_ml252mhGRm1qedlsro1_250.gif

Azuran

Banned
Really excited about this one. I thought the last season was the best one so far.

It's going to be weird watching Raj talk to girls without a drink on his hand.

Davey Cakes

Season 6 was better and funnier than Season 5 overall. I'm hoping that momentum is carried into Season 7.

For a little while I started to really understand why people hated the show. In a way I still do but at least the writing hasn't yet ruined the characters, though it wasn't looking good during S5's latter half.

Episodes like the "sick Amy" one from last season are why this show is still worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom