• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Bang Theory Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
2nd episode better than the first, but both were really really enjoyable. Howard with the Estrogen
KuGsj.gif

markatisu

2nd episode was incredible, we were dying at the Raj and Howard scene with Bernadette

Premiere was good as well , would have been cool like someone else said to reverse the S3 premiere with Penny but it still worked out because it added some weight to the Sheldon/Penny relationship.

TylerD

I find this show delightful. Also Bernadette is smoking hot. That is all.

She reminds me a bit of adult actress Savanna Samson.

I have been watching some sindicated episodes of BBT as well as the 2 last night and it is growing on me. Jim Parsons is a talented actor and the whole cast seems to be involved quite a bit and enjoyable characters. The Tiny Spock episode was on TBS last night and that is just funny television. You have a cold heart if that doesn't make you laugh!

Sheldon and Penny have such great on screen chemistry, they are almost gauranteed to crack me up every time they are alone together.

She reminds me a bit of adult actress Savanna Samson.

I have been watching some sindicated episodes of BBT as well as the 2 last night and it is growing on me. Jim Parsons is a talented actor and the whole cast seems to be involved quite a bit and enjoyable characters. The Tiny Spock episode was on TBS last night and that is just funny television. You have a cold heart if that doesn't make you laugh!

I'm not fussed about the show, but I caught that episode recently and found it really funny.

".....and then I was attacked by a Gorn."

I just started watching this show regularly, and I love it. I had abstained from watching it for years because it seemed like everyone on GAF/reddit hated it, so I figured it sucked. Watched an episode some months ago and found myself giggling like an idiot.

Thankfully there's like 6 episodes on every night so I'm catching up pretty fast (though not in order).

Azuran

Banned
Sheldon and Penny have such great on screen chemistry, they are almost gauranteed to crack me up every time they are alone together.

Yeah, they're great. It's the same deal with Howard and Raj. Those two are gold when they're together in a scene. Since Howard got married, they're interactions have been few, so it was hilarious to see them last night back to their old shtick.

DBT85

I just started watching this show regularly, and I love it. I had abstained from watching it for years because it seemed like everyone on GAF/reddit hated it, so I figured it sucked. Watched an episode some months ago and found myself giggling like an idiot.

Thankfully there's like 6 episodes on every night so I'm catching up pretty fast (though not in order).

IF you listen to "GAF" Christina Hendricks is a whale, Newsroom is so terrible that people HAVE watch it just to say how terrible it is, TBBT is the shittest thing ever written in the history of man (queue windows 7 youtube clip).

I learned long ago to make my own mind up and assume everyone else is wrong from the start.

Slayven

IF you listen to "GAF" Christina Hendricks is a whale, Newsroom is so terrible that people HAVE watch it just to say how terrible it is, TBBT is the shittest thing ever written in the history of man (queue windows 7 youtube clip).

I learned long ago to make my own mind up and assume everyone else is wrong from the start.

You are correct.

Savitar

Both of them are very good with their reactions.

Though Pyria's reactions I thought was even more well done, even the tone of her voice was perfect for any situation. Especially if she was exasperated with Sheldon or in that one episode was giving Leonard the look when he believed Penny got a movie role.

mantidor

He only needed her as long as she was more messed up than him. Now he just needs someone who can stomach his misogyny.

In a way it makes sense, more than misogyny he's just clueless into how to interact since his experience is incredibly limited and drowned in alcohol, it's more believable than Sheldon's absurd interactions, he jumps from being incredibly dumb to incredibly smart depending on the needs of the joke.

Social

Bernadette makes me puke but I'll have a slice of Penny!

These 2 first episodes were quite good. I enjoyed em :)

Dai101

Banned
FUCKING GREAT EPISODE!!!

Love Bernie when she is angry. Also Howard and Amy bonding while rocking with Neil Diamond was hilarious.

EDIT:LOL!!!! Just catched the "to the Neil-mobile!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom