• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Bang Theory Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this episode did was confirm, once again, that Melissa Rauch is the hottest woman on this show.

esq-rauch-0313-xlg.jpg

Savitar

That was a fantastic episode.

Loved it.

They are nailing it this season, pretty amazing considering how long the show has been on now.

I usually don't like this show. I only watch it because my roommates watch it but this was by far the best episode I've seen. Howard and blossom were awesome.

Davey Cakes

Haven't watched the most recent episode yet.

That said, I watched the 9/26 "Parts A and B" episodes. Wasn't big on A, but thought B was really funny.

Dereck

I've noticed Sheldon being a bit more human/funny lately, especially with Penny. That character progression.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
My jaw actually dropped when Penny was wearing that outfit

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
tumblr_lj7a8m0xPu1qfqubf.gif

edit; just been looking at the ratings and it's crazy to think that this is pulling in the same kind of numbers that Friends was

Joni

edit; just been looking at the ratings and it's crazy to think that this is pulling in the same kind of numbers that Friends was
Just replace Joey with a nerd and you have The Big Bang Theory. Chandler and Ross are grown-up versions of Leonard and Sheldon. 'We were on a break' is Sheldon's autistic side breaking through. He can only see it on a rational level and he wasn't wrong on that level. Chandler went for Monica (Ross/Sheldon's sister that was always ignored because their mother was worrying about her miracle boy) because she is the complete reverse of Penny when it comes to cleaning, cooking and it is Penny's rejection of his marriage proposal that makes him scared to commit. After a traumatic event they both move from Passadena to New York.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I wonder how the GAF at large feels about this Indy revelation?

I feel like it's the first time I've heard of this being brought up unless I'm missing some joke for a long time?

mantidor

heh

I don't think I want them to get "serious" about Sheldon and Amy's relationship, because the relationship is completely absurd, any scrutiny on it makes it fall apart.

Nuklear

Banned
heh

I don't think I want them to get "serious" about Sheldon and Amy's relationship, because the relationship is completely absurd, any scrutiny on it makes it fall apart.

It should have fallen apart tonight after what Sheldon said to her. It's becoming a very stupid relationship now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom