• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Wars : a link to the hope

Levyne

Banned
Wow. This is insanely good. Maybe a little much Mario and Zelda but that's understandable.

Love the music selections, like Corneria at the death star attack :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
James Farr's work is always awesome, and this is no exception.
I hope he makes Empire and Return sometime down the road.

Nezzhil

Amazing! (like the first parody)

Seems that James Farr listen the critics about being to much centered in Mario/Zelda, and he added a lot of more Nintendo
and thirds
properties.
Samus as Boba Fett and Pikachu as Yoda was great, Sonic too.

majik13

This was great,

I am not the only one that thinks this would be a great game. Like Smash bros, but combing all the different franchises gameplay in a Star wars(or just futuristic setting)
A mainly zelda style game (action adventure/rpg/exploration) with smash fighting mechanics, a bit of metroid exporation/gadgets/level design. Star fox space battles. All wish Star wars characters and refrences. Too epic.

Too much of a fanboy wet dream, I know

GooeyHeat

Wow, this was really good. I always wish for more parodies like this, too many are like "let's take kid-friendly stuff and FILL IT WITH ADULT HUMOR LOL SO FUNNY MUSHROOMS ARE DRUGS".
It'll probably be a few more months before the thrilling conclusion.
please no prequel trilogy

Jintor

Man these are amazing. So many references at breakneck speed, but some of the jokes themselves are great.

Even the way Owlie shows the map to degobah in Smashes Back is amazing. God damn.

Top Bottom