• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3G/Wi-Fi Vita $160 at Radio Shack

Jeels

I'm seeing $160.

Anyone that wants the OLED should go for it. Well worth its original launch price. Fantastic piece of hardware.

Does this include a memory card?

From what I seen in the big stores, it looks like dam near most stock got converted to the walking dead bundle that comes with the 4GB card.

That will hold 2 games if your lucky.

Im sure Black Friday will see bundles with cards if this doesn't.

I think I'm the only one that would rather have an LCD. That splotchy thing on black screens is a huge turn-off, and I'm concerned about burn-in.

Soup Bar

I wish the memory cards were cheaper. I wish one came with the system so I could get by until I bought a 32 GB card.

I think I'm the only one that would rather have an LCD. That splotchy thing on black screens is a huge turn-off, and I'm concerned about burn-in.

My screen looks to suffer from it pretty badly. I got over it in a week when I realized it is impossible to notice on anything that isn't a completely black screen and im in my dark bedroom.

It turned from a worry to a non issue.

Also, I literally just beat persona 4 golden 15 minutes ago an im still harboring many feels. I need 5 so badly. Doesn't matter what system.

Psxphile

Too good. And chances are if there's a better BF deal I'll end up missing out on it. Ordered.

And now to preorder Ys. Wonder if we'll see any deals on memory cards soon.

braves01

Banned
Good looking out GAF. I was going to wait until black friday but went ahead at that price. Only $10 more than that Target Black Friday price for 3DS XL is too good to pass up, especially if OLEDs are getting phased out.

Beant

Got my CC card out, worried its going to go lower for black friday.

Any thoughts?

Well i bit.

I'm so weak. Want it for day 1 remote play so i can literally play knack in the tub. Hope it gets here by Friday. Thanks for the heads up wario

edit: and for the advice everyone else

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
This is the first time I would've been able to use that free shoprunner subscription from last year but I just ordered a 2000 last week. Definitely worthwhile at this price if you have any interest in the Vita though.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Considering the eminent release of ps4 and the remote game streaming shouldn't people be all over this sale like savage animals? It'd the OLED VITA folks

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Also, what put me over the top was assuming that RadioShack is losing money on this order, because fuck Radio Shack.

Top Bottom