• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV Exclusive Mission Coming to PS4

Fletcher

Meh. I thought he said it would blow my mind. Pretty lame.
I was hoping for a MGS1 remake. bummer announcement.

The video made it look like the exact same Ground Zeroes ("rescue Chico from the cage") mission we've seen a dozen times, but with MGS1 models swapped in.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
The video made it look like the exact same Ground Zeroes ("rescue Chico from the cage") mission we've seen a dozen times, but with MGS1 models swapped in.

with hayter doing the voice would have been somewhat mindblowing, but yeah itsfuckingnothing. thanks kojima :\

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Mind blowing.
iq6aN89y489Lu.png

HardRojo

Didn't even look like a new mission, maybe it's not in progress yet? I don't know... Anyway I won't believe anything else Kojima says regarding this game until it comes out :/

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
If Hayter voices classic Snake, I'm convinced this "mission" exists purely to appease disgruntled fans.

Top Bottom