• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshida's top 10 games of the generation, is fan of Sony titles

You can skip to the 1:41:00 mark. He gets pretty emotional when talking about Journey :p

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/e/1/6/e16...85077400&hwt=0a22f7f2b3c6d5e9abf43296f2eac95d

1. Journey
  2. Demon’s Souls/Dark Souls (tie for #2 and #3)
  3. Demon’s Souls/Dark Souls (tie for #2 and #3)
  4. The Last of Us
  5. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
  6. Sound Shapes (Favorite PS Vita game)
  7. Persona 4: The Golden
  8. LittleBigPlanet
  9. Grand Theft Auto V
  10. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Didn't even play half of those. GTA V should be higher it's REALLY good. Uncharted 2 deserves kudos for having one of the best stories I ever saw in a video game.

Alienous

"And my favorite child is ..."

Time for Sucker Punch to prove themselves. They've been Sony's Second Son for far too long.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dear PS3 owners,

Please buy the following games.

Love,
Yoshida

taoofjord

Considering he's only picking games you can play on the PS3 that's a really great list. I love that he put Journey first. And while I enjoy Sound Shapes but don't love it... I LOVE that he put it so high on his list. Thet guy is adorable, you have to admit that.

He obviously didn't play many games if that's what his top ten GoTG...

Jesus, no SMG, Xenoblade, State of Decay, Motorstorm Apocalypse (even with the annoying rubber banding), Crackdown, Yakuza 4...I could go on, but I'd be here all day.

SSReborn

Isn't it ironic he thought Demons Souls was bad when he first gave it a go.

Anyways, Really good list and Persona 4 Golden, Hell Yeah!

Derrick01

Banned
Horrible list. I could maybe agree with 3 of those but if we were being limited to 10 choices then I don't even know if I would put all 3 (gta 5, cod 4, TLoU) in the top 10.

Top Bottom